I had a SN bet for Frankie vs BJ....

Problem is I can't find the thread I made it in. I picked Frankie to win. If anyone remembers making a bet with me then please check in. I'll wait until after the weigh ins for someone to come forward, otherwise I'm willing to take the bet with any other blue namers (preferably a hardcore BJ fan). It's for 30 days. Thank you for your time.

Good luck Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm...

Bumped for the guy who's gonna change OP's screen name to Malvert's Schwag Rag.

: ) Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Hmmm...

So are you down for the bet then?

Did you create the thread? I looked back a few months and none of your threads were deleted, and I looked back a few month and cant find a sn bet thread you created.

If you got any more info I can try and help

If you cannot find it, I'll take your SN bet. War Bj! Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm - 

Did you create the thread? I looked back a few months and none of your threads were deleted, and I looked back a few month and cant find a sn bet thread you created.

Nope I didn't create it but thanks for your help. I went through my subs and couldn't find anything either.

Listen to Popovich - If you cannot find it, I'll take your SN bet. War Bj! Phone Post 3.0

If nothing comes up then you're on.

Well, unless Malvert wants to take the bet. I give him seniority as the biggest BJ Penn fan here.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Fuck no!

My screen name is far too beautiful! And while my love for Penn runs deep, a loss will produce enough ridicule for me 'round these parts...I don't need a screen name that draws even more attention to my depressed condition.

Good luck! Phone Post 3.0

You tha man Frankie but bj is going to redeem himself! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
RickStorm - 

Nope I didn't create it but thanks for your help. I went through my subs and couldn't find anything either.

Let's do this! Phone Post 3.0

I'll take the bet also. Since I'm not a blue name you can change my name if Frankie wins, if bj wins I can just smile lol Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Fuck no!

My screen name is far too beautiful! And while my love for Penn runs deep, a loss will produce enough ridicule for me 'round these parts...I don't need a screen name that draws even more attention to my depressed condition.

Good luck! Phone Post 3.0
Haha I understand :) Phone Post 3.0

PhoqueME - I'll take the bet also. Since I'm not a blue name you can change my name if Frankie wins, if bj wins I can just smile lol Phone Post 3.0
Hmm doesn't sound too fair but I'll do it if you really want to. Phone Post 3.0

Listen to Popovich -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
RickStorm - 

Let's do this! Phone Post 3.0
Yup let's do it. Doesn't seem like anyone else is going to come forward. Phone Post 3.0

Because I am a fan of Ian and all things creepy, the ugctt will remain if I win. Phone Post 3.0

Listen to Popovich - Because I am a fan of Ian and all things creepy, the ugctt will remain if I win. Phone Post 3.0
Appreciated but won't be required ;) Phone Post 3.0

In b4 ugctt_pennisChoke Phone Post 3.0