I had a year long SN bet...

Unfortunately the thread it was made in was deleted with my banning a few months ago.. Step up, we had a bet that Mir vs Barnett would/wouldnt happen within one year.. that was from January when Strikeforce went under. Man up for your one year SN name. 

Mihow - what if someone gets hurt?

If there's an injury that stops it, I'm fine with that. it was more that Barnett wouldn't ever sign with the UFC and sign to fight mir was our argument. 

Someone better man up real quick haha Phone Post 3.0

Get in here and take your punishment like a man ... Phone Post 3.0

TTT 

And it wont be bad.. i dont make horrible names. lol

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

(Mike Oxslong) - Get in here and take your punishment like a man ... Phone Post 3.0
TTT Phone Post 3.0

who did you make the bet with?

D241 -

who did you make the bet with?

Thread was deleted. My banning took precidence and i truly dont remember who it was. Should have written it down but i didnt exactly expect to get banned and have my entire posting history get deleted.

Was hoping they'd man up and show some integrity. I was going to make the thread manning up next year if barnett never signed with the ufc and signed to face mir. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

Meh, its cool. I should have remembered who it was. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Where is this bastard? Phone Post

Mod help? Phone Post

Or can't you Google past sites if you have the title? Phone Post

bearockbrobama - Or can't you Google past sites if you have the title? Phone Post
Not sure? The thread i made was deleted. Nothin left of it :( Phone Post 3.0

Ryann.. check your PMs

RickStorm -

Ryann.. check your PMs

Replied. At work. Phone Post 3.0

I remember that bet being made, but I can't remember who it was made with. Phone Post 3.0

Fraser_Finlay - I remember that bet being made, but I can't remember who it was made with. Phone Post 3.0
Me no crazy! Lol Phone Post 3.0