I had a year long SN bet...

TTT for mannin da fuq up! Phone Post 3.0

For some reason I kind of remember it being mmalogic but I'm not sure so nobody get mad at me. I do remember the bet though. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - For some reason I kind of remember it being mmalogic but I'm not sure so nobody get mad at me. I do remember the bet though. Phone Post
Nah it was a blue namer.. And i'd remember it being mmalogic. Phone Post 3.0

Waiting for the guy to say I never made an sn bet with a guy name BTT-RyannVonDoom Phone Post

You got it bro I actually searched for it myself, I'm honestly glad to see it happen, but I'm man enough to take my medicine. Phone Post 3.0

Jsteven - You got it bro I actually searched for it myself, I'm honestly glad to see it happen, but I'm man enough to take my medicine. Phone Post 3.0
Massive props for stepping up and acknowledging the bet.

VU! Phone Post 3.0

Jsteven - You got it bro I actually searched for it myself, I'm honestly glad to see it happen, but I'm man enough to take my medicine. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was you.. but I wasn't 100% sure. Good of you to man up dude. Voted up. Like I said, it wasn't going to be anything too bad.

Jsteven - You got it bro I actually searched for it myself, I'm honestly glad to see it happen, but I'm man enough to take my medicine. Phone Post 3.0

Good man

VTFU
And +3 RVD, good callPhone Post

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Jsteven - You got it bro I actually searched for it myself, I'm honestly glad to see it happen, but I'm man enough to take my medicine. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was you.. but I wasn't 100% sure. Good of you to man up dude. Voted up. Like I said, it wasn't going to be anything too bad.

Cool, looking forward to it. Phone Post 3.0

Jsteven - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom -

asked Josh for his assistance on the matter. 

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Jsteven - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom -

asked Josh for his assistance on the matter. 

Ha even better... 

yeah probably not gonna happen. 

Nice. Totally surprised he admitted it when he didn't have to. I hope you let himkeep his avatar so I can recognize the rare poster with dignity on this website lol

D241 -

Nice. Totally surprised he admitted it when he didn't have to. I hope you let himkeep his avatar so I can recognize the rare poster with dignity on this website lol

Just a name bet, i dont do avatar bets here. No frames = pussy way to view. Phone Post 3.0

Voted up Phone Post 3.0

big_roy_fan - hasn't happened yet.
We arent talking about you getting laid. But go ahead and be your trollish douchey self :) Phone Post 3.0

name? MursSkullforBarnettosthrone 

Voted up for displaying personal integrity...a rare thing these days.

Is the SN " I crawl through broken glass to listen to farts on walkie talkies" taken yet?

alley - Is the SN " I crawl through broken glass to listen to farts on walkie talkies" taken yet?

Uh.. what? lol