I had no real opinion on that Pitbull guy...

but he had to go and fuck up "Take on Me" by Aha.

What a dick. His rapping is horrible, btw.

His music Is so shit I actually posted on one of your spam threads Phone Post 3.0

"His music Is so shit I actually posted on one of your spam threads"

Post wherever you feel the need, just don't be one of those dicks running around the internet screaming "SPAM" and "TROLL". You sound like you're from 1998.

meh.

He like the black eyed peas exist solely to make middle age women feel like they are still cool Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - He like the black eyed peas exist solely to make middle age women feel like they are still cool Phone Post 3.0

I would agree with this, if he wasn't pretty much on par with much of popular music today.

It is impressive how the dude has made so much money in the music industry with absolutely zero talent.

It's not like he's good looking and is marketed either, he's hideous.

"He like the black eyed peas exist solely to make middle age women feel like they are still cool"

His face exist solely to make me want to smash it.

My mom always says how good looking he is. She also likes him and the black eyed peas. Phone Post 3.0

"My mom always says how good looking he is. She also likes him and the black eyed peas."

That's why I don't get when guys get upset over a girl not thinking he is good looking. Women are retarded.

He's a shit version of Shaggy... And I fucken hate Shaggy Phone Post 3.0