I had the golf course all to myself!

well, except the groundskeeping crew!

Tape a note to a long piece of string that says "we're watching you..." And fly down so they can grab it. Then slowly fly away. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Tape a note to a long piece of string that says "we're watching you..." And fly down so they can grab it. Then slowly fly away. Phone Post 3.0
te estamos observando IMO Phone Post 3.0

Sennin -
MrFluffyHippo - Tape a note to a long piece of string that says "we're watching you..." And fly down so they can grab it. Then slowly fly away. Phone Post 3.0
te estamos observando IMO Phone Post 3.0
¬°Dios mio! Phone Post 3.0

You should fly it over the driving range and collect money from guys to take shots at it. Phone Post 3.0

I find this thread oddly arousing. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - I'd let you caddie me there

Do the groundscrew hate you?

Does anyone there love your wookie suit?

I dont fly it this low very often. hard to find times the members are not there.

And yes they love the wookie suit! I wore it for the annual Halloween party last year and gave out cider and donuts at the end of the "Haunted Maze".

Passive Jay -

I dont fly it this low very often. hard to find times the members are not there.

And yes they love the wookie suit! I wore it for the annual Halloween party last year and gave out cider and donuts at the end of the "Haunted Maze".

Jay you seem like an honest, simple dude and the world needs more people like you in it. Phone Post 3.0

Agent Kruger - What exactly is your job there? Phone Post 3.0

I am in charge of kissing ass...heh

My official title is Head of member communications...whatever that means. My job is a combination of Receptionist, Hotel consigliere, and customer service help desk. Basicly I sit in my office all day and fuck around on the OG while waiting for a member to call me or come to my office with a request or problem.

MayorPirkle - 
Passive Jay -

Jay you seem like an honest, simple dude and the world needs more people like you in it. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man! very nice of you to say.

Agent Kruger - It'd be cool to put some type of app in it to measure distances for golf. Phone Post 3.0

they actually have a 3d mapping app for it.