I had this dejavu about Fedor....

I'm seeing Fedor on his knees looking up at the ref confused after being knocked out on national TV. At that moment he's realizing that he's no longer #1, the TV audiance is in complete shock and the MMA world is going crazy.

I have a feeling that it's going to happen.

Dana White makes a blog the next day saying that Fedor was always overrated and Brock is the #1 heavyweight.

I've had a feeling this was going to happen for quite a while now but it's getting worse....

I'm thinking the guy to do it will be Alistair Overeem but Rogers is possible....

That word.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

HappyFunBall - That word.

I don't think it means what you think it means.
The phrase "deja vu" is French for "already seen" and is used to refer to when a person experiences the feeling that they have seen, experienced, or been someplace before even when they are sure that that is not really true. So, for example, a person who arrives at a new city they have never before visited may experience deja vu on a street, experience the intense feeling that they have been on that street at some point in the past.

And he'll never EVER get a deal from the UFC even in the ballpark of what he had on his plate last week.

i call rogers too

and then rogers will go to the ufc and do the same to brock

ABE FROMAN - I'm seeing Fedor on his knees looking up at the ref confused after being knocked out on national TV. At that moment he's realizing that he's no longer #1, the TV audiance in in complete shock and the MMA world is going crazy.

I have a feeling that it's going to happen.

Dana White makes a blog the next day saying that Fedor was always overrated and Brock is the #1 heavyweight.

I've had a feeling this was going to happen for quite a while now but it's getting worse....

I'm thinking the guy to do it will be Alistair Overeem.

That's just doubt trying to creep into your mind.  This is a consistent side-effect of "Fedoubt" and is common in people with sub-par support for Fedor.

People with "Fedoubt" often experience constant anxiety over their feelings for Fedor.  They WANT to believe he is every thing he seems to be, but, their skepticism holds them back.  They are constantly looking for Fedoreassurance and make Polls and Threads mainly about how phenomenal Fedor is searching for people with true conviction to back them up.

People who understand and believe in Fedor and whose constitution is more than capable of filling in any Fedoubt-Gaps will quickly come to the aid of those suffering from this terrible affliction.  Though let it be known that Fedoubt can spread very quickly among a group of individuals whose Fedoracity is lacking.  Let it be known that those with true conviction should attempt to sway such a group, but, should not over-exert themselves.  As it is common for these individuals to feed off the Fedoubt of one another, the individual who, like a tree near the water will not be moved, should take refuge in the solitude of his thoughts on Fedor.  Thus shunning any negative connotations that those stricken with Fedoubt might try to convey.

For more information about Fedoubt, please contact:

National Fedoubt-Killers Union

10122 Main

Dallas, Tx

214-448-8795

I think Fedor decided to continue his legacy in a place he thinks it would be easier to do so, I don't think anybody holds their career up for somebody else's business venture. That's why I think this is all going to backfire on him. It's going to be ugly...

I hate to agree...but you are right. If Fedor lost to someone that at least was highly ranked it wouldn't be so bad. If he loses to someone like that...well, it is all over. The whole thing is just stupid.

The way Fedor got hit by feather-fisted Arlovski wouldn't be repeated by either Overeem or Rogers, he'd be OUT.

K-Dub-"T" -  And ABE, stop trolling.
GO BACK TO SPLADDLE!!!!

ABE FROMAN -  The way Fedor got hit by feather-fisted Arlovski wouldn't be repeated by either Overeem or Rogers, he'd be OUT.

Based on what?  Fedors ability to take a punch?  How many times has he been KO'd?

Overeem couldn't KO Liddell and Arlovski gets knocked out in pillow fights with children.

ACE won DEAL with it -

Based on what?  Fedors ability to take a punch?  How many times has he been KO'd?

Overeem couldn't KO Liddell and Arlovski gets knocked out in pillow fights with children.

Yea, 205lb Overeem, not 'KO-ing one of the best kickboxers in the world' heavyweight Overeem. He's a different animal now.

Fedor is like Anderson, he's not KO proof he's only been caught once...against FUJITA of all people. You don't think Overeem or Rogers can do it? lol