I hate carp

Was out since 9 am this morning at Frenchman's Bay. Changed lures several times. Caught nothing but carp. All god damn day. Very frustrating day of fishing. Phone Post 3.0

Seize the carp, bro Phone Post 3.0

Throw them for the birds? Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - Throw them for the birds? Phone Post 3.0
Just tossed them back in. I even caught the same retard twice. He was still bleeding fron the first time I caught him. Man, I hate carp. Though I did catch a brown bullhead as well. Phone Post 3.0

Flyfishing for carp is a blast.

What are you trying to catch?

I feel ya .. Carpenteria does get a little too crowded this time of year Phone Post 3.0

Carpe diem, my brother. Phone Post 3.0

HunchyRedux -
RyannVonDoom - Throw them for the birds? Phone Post 3.0
Just tossed them back in. I even caught the same retard twice. He was still bleeding fron the first time I caught him. Man, I hate carp. Though I did catch a brown bullhead as well. Phone Post 3.0
Fucking hate them also. So many at lake mead as a kid. Ugh Phone Post 3.0

I went out today as well hunting the big Chinook, caught nothing but 6 - 8 inch rainbows disappointing Phone Post 3.0

Larger hook.

Problem solved.

That's kinda weird, what kind of carp and what sort of terminal tackle were you using?

Around here, carp fishing is super specialized, very rare to get carp as a bycatch, the methods are too singular when going for carp.

I actually have a hard time catching carp at my local pond lol. What did you use? Phone Post 3.0

CvilleMMA - I actually have a hard time catching carp at my local pond lol. What did you use? Phone Post 3.0
Common carp. Used two different spinners, a spoon, and a small shiny minnow lure. Caught the brown bully with the fake minnow. Phone Post 3.0

It's all about the carp in England. Phone Post 3.0

Don't tell me you eat it.

CDarwin -

Don't tell me you eat it.

No. Nope. Horrible. That's why I hate catching them. World's biggest cocktease. Phone Post 3.0

Grind them up fertilize lawn, greenest it will ever be....

Hammerstein -
LastOfThe10ers - Carpe diem, my brother. Phone Post 3.0

Carpe diem, "The day of the carp".
I was talking to this guy on a plane a few months back and he was adamant that they were good to eat. He put it in salt water as soon as he caught it then after a few min put it in freshwater with an aerator. Then went home and cleaned and backed it.

Still seems like a lot of work for a shitty fish Phone Post 3.0

Common carp are no good but grass carp a so good Phone Post 3.0

Trust -

Carp, eh? Dayum. 

Nobody saw this gem? Tofu Phone Post 3.0