I hate dogs. Fu&*^g sue me.

There, I said it. It always seems to come as a shock to most dog owners, but not everyone in the world loves these creatures, and if you dare to say so, people act like you said you're a nazi or something. In most of the world, they're considered beasts of burden or even food. 

I hate how needy they are for attention. I don't like how they like to jump on you and lick you. Scratching you with their claws, gnaw on you, and even hump you. It blows my mind that people let them wallow on their furniture and even sleep in their beds. They are animals and most animals are inherently dirty. 

When I go to dog peoples' homes, their houses usually stink, and their barking animals just dominate the whole scene. My inconsiderate neighbor has one that keeps me awake some nights. 

They are also unpredictable and potentially dangerous. 

Don't even get me started on the whole "companion animal" scam. If you're legitimately handicapped and you have a trained and certified service dog, that's fine, but now I have to share a plane or a restaurant space with this thing because you told a doctor you have anxiety? Give me a fucking break. 

Most women I know have dogs, and I have no doubt I've lost some play over my opinion of their obnoxious choice of pets. 

Flame away, dog lovers. 

I'll see you in court

Even Hitler liked dogs

You are literally worse than Hitler

angryinch in 5....4....3.....2.....1.....

“People who don’t like dogs can’t be trusted” guy in 3...2...

"I don't trust people who hate dogs" - Irrational faggots everywhere

No need for flaming, you just flamed yourself bud.

How are you still alive with that black heart of yours?

How do you feel about cats?

Hocky - 

“People who don’t like dogs can’t be trusted” guy in 3...2...

Monica!

Invisible vote-the-fuck-down.

I don’t see it going over well on here OP but I’m with you on this. 

rezzz - No need for flaming, you just flamed yourself bud.

How are you still alive with that black heart of yours?

How do you feel about cats?

I don't have cats either, but cats are preferable to these shit hounds and their rude owners. It's like asking if I'd rather be punched or kicked. 

The older I get the less I like dogs. Don’t get me wrong. I love other people’s dogs. But I don’t want the nasty fuckers in my house. They’re not clean animals generally.  The sound of a dog licking themselves in a quite room makes me want to rage. 

The only way I’d want dogs again is if I had a good amount of land and they spent most their time outside. And I’d want at least 2 so they could entertain themselves. 

ATTN: gregbrady

You are pretty odd OP.

How can anyone not like dogs is beyond me.

They are delicious.

Yeah they're considered food by straight up savages, lol. 

The parts of the world where they eat dogs are uncivilized shitholes. 

You wanna go eat dogs with someone who will stone you to death to get the demons out of you if you cough wrong, go for it. 

Until 7 months ago, I'd owned / lived with at least one dog for over 25 years. 

I have to say, I don't mind no longer having dirt and dog hair all over, or having to supply attention every 5 minutes. 

I miss the dogs I left with my ex, but not nearly as much as I thought I would now that I've had time to see the plusses and minuses of the whole thing. 

Another thing, people keep these animals in their home that won't sit still, walking around breathing heavy with their tongues lolling out, lick their own ass, leave hair everywhere, drool, eat their own shit sometimes, etc, and they act like I'm crazy for not liking that? I'm starting to think the owners are just as disgusting. I mean really, think about that! 

iclimb513 -

Until 7 months ago, I'd owned / lived with at least one dog for over 25 years. 

I have to say, I don't mind no longer having dirt and dog hair all over, or having to supply attention every 5 minutes. 

I miss the dogs I left with my ex, but not nearly as much as I thought I would now that I've had time to see the plusses and minuses of the whole thing. 

I was pissed when my ex took the dogs. Didn’t have one for 5 years because I rent and didn’t want to not find a place to live because nobody wants to rent to dog owners. But I wanted a dog badly the whole time. 

About a year ago I started watching a couple dogs for a friend moving back to Hawaii. I had to keep them for 6 months. 2 black labs about 8 years old. Great dogs. 

But I hated them after about a month. I have gotten used to a clean and quite house. The dirt and hair was unreal. I had to sweep at least once a day. And it was everywhere. 

I dont ever want dogs again. And 5 years ago I couldn’t imagine feeling this way. 

Vrill -

Another thing, people keep these animals in their home that won't sit still, walking around breathing heavy with their tongues lolling out, lick their own ass, leave hair everywhere, drool, eat their own shit sometimes, etc, and they act like I'm crazy for not liking that? I'm starting to think the owners are just as disgusting. I mean really, think about that! 

As opposed to a human that leaves hair and dead skin everywhere, drinks fermented plants, bacteria filled dairy products and decaying dead meat. 

A human whose cooling function is to be coated in a sleek, disgusting, terrible smelling slime that gets wiped all over the furniture, clothing and carpets. 

Point being, humans and dogs both have biological functions. It's called cleaning. This post leads me to believe you don't clean up after yourself if you're incapable of seeing how people could clean up after a dog. 

Yea, i dont really care fpr dogs, theyre usually pretty dumb. Cats though, now thats a real companion