i HATE justin timberlakes music!!!!!!!!!

but as an actor?

I LOVE THAT FELLA!!!!

I DONT EVEN REMEMBER ALL THE MOVIES AND SNL STUFF

dick in a box was awesome

drug movie were they kidnapped a brother was good

time stealing movie was top notch as was amanda seyfried!

kids got talent

Calm down and put on the music video for señorita Phone Post 3.0

I like his early music

And as an actor, I really do think him and Eminem should pursue it more, and full time after retiring from music Phone Post 3.0

MotherLover Phone Post 3.0

War Potato - His music is great. Respect the man! Phone Post 3.0

Not a fan of his acting or music, but you gotta respect the fact that he wrote all of those Boy Band hits in the 90's.

Don't be so quick to

Walk away Phone Post 3.0

His music is dope Phone Post 3.0

dudes his acting is awesome

Geek dry humping Cameron Diaz had me as a fan - in acting, music, whatever.

Phone Post 3.0

He has some very danceable tunes.

What does he act in? Phone Post 3.0

b..b....but he brought sexy back!

JT is a musical genius mutha fucka! Phone Post 3.0

His music isn't horrible. There is a ton of stuff out there that is promoted more heavily then he is and their stuff is garbage. You have to like that type of music to begin with. He is mainstream but a lot of his music that isn't mainstream isn't horrible. It's like when someone says John Mayer is garbage but has never been to one of his performances live. Dude can shred and it doesn't help that if you go to one of his concerts single your getting laid, bro makes the bishes panties melt. Phone Post 3.0

baj54 - His music isn't horrible. There is a ton of stuff out there that is promoted more heavily then he is and their stuff is garbage. You have to like that type of music to begin with. He is mainstream but a lot of his music that isn't mainstream isn't horrible. It's like when someone says John Mayer is garbage but has never been to one of his performances live. Dude can shred and it doesn't help that if you go to one of his concerts single your getting laid, bro makes the bishes panties melt. Phone Post 3.0
Only musicians can understand his talent it seems...at least that's been my experience so far

Buddy of mine got to see him with the Grateful Dead a few weeks ago. Said he nailed it Phone Post 3.0