I hate my brain

For the last day or so I’ve been kicking around a business idea. I’m reasonably sure I could gross $250k on $750k in sales per year. After overhead I’d be looking at an easy $150 take home per year.

But it will never happen. Mostly because I’m fat & old and no longer willing to put in the kind of work it would take. And only slightly because I don’t have the $300k it would take to launch.

But I’ll write a detailed business plan, because that’s what I do - About every 5-8 years I get an idea, research it, develop it, document it, and say “Yep, that would totally work.” Then shelve it and forget about it. I’ve written about four business plans so far, this will be number five.

I wish I could get my brain to shut the fuck up.

We hate your brain too man, best of luck.

3 Likes

When you finish said plan, fax it over. Ill buy it for 25. Schmeckles. 

1 Like

Ask Kevin B for investment advice.

Kbarbs can turn that into 20 gojillion.

Sounds like you just need lots and lots of cocaine

Ha! It's not at all unusual to begin the day with a rapid volley of "Idiot! Fucking Idiot!!!" Then a less intense bout of " I hate you..you fucking idiot" every few minutes or so to keep things lively through out the day.  

Show me one person that doesn't do this and I'll show you a Fucking Idiot Idiot. 

What kind of thoughts are interfering?

The fat thing should be your first worry. Take full control of your diet, then start working out regularly until you take full control of your physique.

The confidence that taking control produces + increased energy from exercise + the elimination of brain fog by implementing good nutrition will put you in a much better spot.

You can’t fully control your mind until you control your body - as cheesy as that may sound.

Call into PJs show and share your idea with the world.

1 Like

What a weird way to launch a gofundme.

I like it, I'm in.

If it takes 300k to launch a business to make 150k, how fat exactly are you?

How many pounds do you need to lose to be able to make yourself profitable?

2 Likes
The_Rapist_/_Therapist -

What a weird way to launch a gofundme.

I like it, I'm in.

If it takes 300k to launch a business to make 150k, how fat exactly are you?

How many pounds do you need to lose to be able to make yourself profitable?

I’m dying after reading “if it takes a 300k business plan to make 150k, how fat exactly are you?”  Fuck that’s funny.