I hate the IT market

Why is it, that I've had a few real job offers since I've been in the Air Force.

My newest one is a good deal, someone owns a networking company and owns most of Omaha contracts and matains and installs most of the large corporate networks in town.

I can't even work part-time if I wanted. This summer I'll be allowed too, and I told him put me in a techs upport shop for nights and weekends as long as there is enough time to do some of my school work.

-Fin

since ur in teh Air Force,

hows about reprogramming teh LAser Guided Missles hehe

Shit, I work on the network that is used to send messages of "Nuclear Importance"

The IT market is kicking me in the ass right now, also. I've got nearly 3 years experience, and I am having a tough time finding a new job, since I was downsized from my last one( don't get me started on that one!!!)

I hear all of this talk about the job market getting better and better, but I am not seeing it.

I always try and view it like this:

Its no harder to get a job in IT than it is any other field at any given time. Just try and keep positive and don't rely on just answering ads in the paper or off of job sites... get out there and pound I'm some doors, do some cold calling.

Write a cert or 2 in your down time.

Good Luck.

" I always try and view it like this:

Its no harder to get a job in IT than it is any other field at any given time. :"

You can't spray perfume on a turd to make it smell better.

The IT job market is one of the worst out there.

3 years experience is not really that much guys.

It should take about 15 minutes to get a job in Denver with a current SBI. Lockheed, Raytheon, Titan - all you need to look at.

"Shit, I work on the network that is used to send messages of "Nuclear Importance""

i hear terrorist pay well muhahaha

edited for drug abuse

I'd have a gun to the back of my head before I ever reached anything that could send the message, I only work on the equipment.

My parents were intervied last week for my TS/SCI

Okay MuaySteve,

I will get some more certs.

I am going to take my last test for my 2000 MCSE and take a CCNA boot camp to pass the test.

If I don't get a job, then IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!

lol

J/k

:o