I hate the rain

Can't imagine living somewhere that rains all the time. Is Seattle as bad as they make it out in shows like The Killing and that show Millennium?

groundfighter2000 - Can't imagine living somewhere that rains all the time. Is Seattle as bad as they make it out in shows like The Killing and that show Millennium?
Yes, 7/13 people murdered in the US are from Seattle. Phone Post 3.0

It can't rain all the time.

Unless you live in Seattle.

I just looked up their 10 day forecast.  Partly cloudy tomorrow then sunny with no chance of rain through August 5.  Mid 80's for the highs and lows in the low 60s.  Not too shabby.

What is this shit?  I watched The Killings.  It's never sunny in Seattle.  Ever.  Gloomy and rainy every day.

One of the reasons I left Vancouver was due to the rain.

9 months a year of grey skies and rain and 3 months to enjoy the greenery it creates? No thanks.

Still love it during the summer- it's amazing when the weather is nice but the rest of the year just doesn't make up for it unfortunately.

Good weed at least... which is needed to keep some semblance of sanity with all of the rain!

I live in Ireland. It actually does fuck with you a bit. When it's sunny everybody is out cycling, jogging or whatever. You wake up and you see sunshine it automatically puts you in a better mood. You can literally notice people being much nicer to each other.

When you wake up and see wind and rain (which is 300 days of the year) it can automatically put you in a worse mood or just make you not want to do anything but sit on the couch.

So yeah, rain sucks. 

Middle Tennessee is the Seattle of the fucking south in recent years.

I don't mind it every now and again but weeks of it at a time is absurd. Phone Post 3.0

It has literally rained every day for 9 straight days here. Fuck this noise Phone Post 3.0

Blame it on the rain.

Hey, I think I remember you....

Raining all day in Western Montana

It screwed up my plans today but I couldn't be happier. A week ago I was evacuating for wildfires. We need this.
So I have been watching movies all day. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Punchatoula - Hey, I think I remember you....

Oh hey person!