I hate TUF

Show sucks , Fighters suck, complete waste of air time.. but not mine anymore.

White trash crappola! Waiting for the cum in the custard pie at the end.

he tapped

worldfightfan - Waiting for the cum in the custard pie at the end.
Why, exactly? Don't you feel a little uncomfortable revealing your fetishes in public like this? If not, hey man props to you for being open with your lifestyle...I guess

I really like this season esp. since there is no Junie or mini-Junie.

But seriously Dan Henderson is about 1/20th as smart as Bisping.

Nick O. was obviously sandbagging in his first fight and he was one of the 3 best UK fighters and a horrible matchup for Mark Miller and that is the first fight he makes. Good God I can't beleive that fucking fight was picked.

Marques or Richie would have been a better pick if you were going after Nick. They are far more technical and agressive than Mark Miller.

Mark Miller looked sloppy and looked like he didn't have any energy, probably from cutting and fighting so recently before this fight.

stopped watching after the first one

We'll see you next week linxiz Otherwise you would have nothing to complain and post spam about.

TUF Shit

TheVileOne - We'll see you next week linxiz Otherwise you would have nothing to complain and post spam about.

Why have you heard me complain before? I am all for more MMA , but if I continue to abuse myself by watching this shit I will.................

Don't watch it. That easy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaE6GsqJKVE&feature=related

You must be a bitter American upset that your boy took a pasting, so now you have to pretend like you don't care.

ok

this season has been pretty good...last season was horrid....this kind of reminds me of Ken/Tito coaching....Bisping is getting involved and personally training with all his fighters and gettin everyone amped up...just like Tito did for him and his guys....and Henderson lumps around lookin half asleep slurrin his words lookin like he wants to be somewhere else

I actually think this is one of the better seasons (so far).  I'm actually starting to like the olypmic style team structure, the house pieces haven't been over the top as in the past, plus the fights are entertaining.  These are aspiring UFC fighters so I'm not going to hate the show because they don't put on top level performances.

OP is either simply a hater and made his/her mind up before he/she started watching or else is completely out of touch.

So far this season seems pretty good. With asshole Brownie out, I'll keep watching.

explodingboy - You must be a bitter American upset that your boy took a pasting, so now you have to pretend like you don't care.

Its just the level of trash talking never ending bullshit.And the fight quality is generaly below that of My high school yard battles.

CDarwin - So far this season seems pretty good. With asshole Brownie out, I'll keep watching.

this

Simple guys-TiVo it & just ffw 2 the fights ...breaks hour long show 2 20 min

i heart TUF

good show