I HATED Bisping as a fighter but....

The guy does an excellent job with commentary. I like that he carries a less biased commentary than rogan.

4 Likes

Agree. Top commentator

also give din Thomas permanent corona as the new looking for a fight was great. 

1 Like

pureincognito -

LOL @ "less biased" than Rogan. A couple of cards ago Bisping literally started cheering Holloway while ignoring anything Volkanovski did. His voice is also like nails on a chalk board. He's a horrible commentator.

Literally started cheering Holloway?

I must have missed that part while I was watching the fight. You have a clip of this or do you always go full faggot and make up facts?

6 Likes

Bisbing is the best commentator in mma. Best mix of personality and technical knowledge and very quick on his feet  

1 Like

ive never watched a card with him, but MANY people seemed very unimpressed with performance from last weekend.

1 Like

Bisping is fantastic, so is Felder. Im paraphrasing but Bisping called a position a "dagistani handcuff" and Felder said something like Mike there's actually a wrestling term for this, do you know it? And Bisping replies with "how am I suppose to know? Im English" pretty hilarious 

1 Like

I don’t care about the commentary much one way or another, but I’ll say that I too despised bisping as a fighter, but since he retired he seems a lot more likeable. I forget that I didn’t used to like him. It’s the opposite of Tito Ortiz, who I loved during his feud with the Lions Den in the early days but now he’s hard to stomach.

Everybody loves Bisping as a commentator. 

Well, almost everybody.

Damn, Hendo looks like a recently retired bureaucrat or accountant. Father Time kills us all... but old man Hendo could still H Bomb 99% of us to sleep.

Bisping has turned into the poster child for post-fight careers. He once worked in a barbecue factory and a slaughterhouse, as an upholsterer, a postman, a plasterer, a door salesman, and a DJ. Today he has a number of investments including a UFC Gym chain, a highly successful podcast, has acted in several movies and TV shows including xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, Triple Threat, and Den of Thieves, and he's an excellent commentator. "The Count" currently lives in OC, Cali with his wife and three children, the eldest of whom, Callum, appears to be turning into a skilled fighter himself.

4 Likes

I think Bising as a commentator is HILARIOUS. He does get one-sided sometimes but I prefer him over Cruz any day. Him, DC, Felder - the future of the UFC commentating team after Rogan is finally done.

Can’t stand him. Biased and is consciously trying to be funny but without any material. Sort of like a Brit Matt Serra.  Only one worse is Eddie Munster AKA Cruz. Felder does well. My top two would be DC and Uncle Chael. 

Never liked him, but he is good a commentator

Sprawl'n'Stall -

Damn, Hendo looks like a recently retired bureaucrat or accountant. Father Time kills us all... but old man Hendo could still H Bomb 99% of us to sleep.

Sorta resembles Ricky the Dragon Steamboat.

ClydeErwinBarret - I think Bising as a commentator is HILARIOUS. He does get one-sided sometimes but I prefer him over Cruz any day. Him, DC, Felder - the future of the UFC commentating team after Rogan is finally done.

I rate him and Cruz together as the best. Cruz is excellent in his own way but Bisping brings a good sense of humour as well. I’d really like to see Anik replaced. There are much better options than him now. And DC has no business commentating anymore. He sucks

I love his commentary.

Met hiim on plane from Atlanta to Brazil last year. The whole trip (which was a red eye since we land at 6:am Rio time) he was studying fights.

He talked to his wife during the flight and she asked where he was and he just said "on a plane", Never eevn mentioned where he was going or anything about work. I found that odd but he travels like all the time.

agree W OP

Couldn’t disagree more. Dude is terrible