i have 2 tix for sale for UFN omaha for wednesday

i have 2 extra tickets to ufn if anyone wants them i have 100.00 in the pair and that's all i want out of them.... upper balcony seats, it's in a smaller arena so not a bad seat in the house.. thanks

obo

ttt

what ticket or seat numbers. i am interested but i couldnt get good enough seats

hmm upper balcony huh? i hear theres another guy on this board with lower level Section 41 Row F seats 1 & 2 for below face value

yeah upper balcony... i need to get rid of them so i will go as low as 80 bucks for the pair

that is face value

I need these tickets!

edited

done and done, thanks leftlowkick!

now I don't have to scrounge around for seats

kneedy bought tickets and now i have two left....

we bought 4 tickets and then found 4 tickets together so that a bunch of guys could go together so i have two left...

80 bucks gets them paypal and i will email you them when i receive the payment.... leave a phone number and i can call you for your info to bill you with paypal

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

PM sent

Hey guys, I just found out the guy I was going with's mom won some tickets that are better than the ones I have and I don't need mine. I will hook someone from Omaha up for cheap if you wear red. Once leftlowkick sells his I will talk price.

Peace

I can only afford $80 for both. If at last minute you still haven't sold them and you want to make more than $0, let me know. I was planning on just getting the cheap tickets but they sold out.

Donnie Hamilton

Someone hook one of Omaha's first pioneer fighters, Donnie, up with some cheap tickets!

$80 is fine... if you can paypal me i can email them to asap

give me a ph num and i can call you with details