I have a bottle of CBD oil, what now?

Don't know shit about it, but I found it really cheap so I will give it a whirl. Maybe I can be cool like Joe Rogan.

Where do the drops go? Peen hole seems like it would have max absorbtion.

1 Like

I recommend the ketamine method, pour it into a glass baking dish, slow and low until it crystallizes, then scrape it with a razor blade and snort the fuck out of it. 

You wont feel your face anymore.  

I'm guessing that this is a legit method. 

1 Like

Now throw it in the garbage

Just rub it on something.

Use it as lube. Then shove it in. It can be whatever fits. Dildo, football, whatever.

.5 - 1 ml/ day. It's medicinal. If you want a buzz, shoulda got THC oil. 

Drops go under your tongue

Keister is the only answer here.

jcross - 

Thanks. That sounds like the closest thing to a real answer here.

I've heard this helps with relaxation, stress, etc. I'm gonna combine it with Silva Mind Control to get my brain waves silky smooth.

Great for recovery

It depends on the concentration of CBD in each mL of oil.  Look at the label to find out.  You need at least 25 mg of CBD per mL if you want it to be noticeably effective.  It does reduce inflammation in joints and swelling due to injury. 

On the first day take .5 ml and wait 90 minutes to see if there is any effect but repeat every 8 hours regardless.  If you don't notice any improvement during the first day (reduction in pain and swelling) increase your dose by .5 ml, 3 times daily (24hrs.) until you notice reduction in swelling and pain.

PeteyWheatstraw - 
jcross - 

Thanks. That sounds like the closest thing to a real answer here.

I've heard this helps with relaxation, stress, etc. I'm gonna combine it with Silva Mind Control to get my brain waves silky smooth.

Make sure you are on TRT, and taking a maxi dose of shrooms.

You will feel better in no time!

I do have an anxious personality that makes it hard to relax, and sometimes hard to sleep.

I've been interested in CBD, but I'm definitely a skeptic. 

Please let me know how it goes OP.

Hashtag - 

I do have an anxious personality that makes it hard to relax, and sometimes hard to sleep.

I've been interested in CBD, but I'm definitely a skeptic. 

Please let me know how it goes OP.

Yea, I always assumed it's bullshit. Even if it's not medically legit, maybe the placebo effect will kick in and make me feel like a million bucks.

Two drops under the tongue every morning and before bed, you'll see some benefits no doubt I put that on my mans and them dawg 

Get your placebo on dog 

I usually mix mine with huge amounts of thc and it works very well. You can buy it pre-mixed, too.

cbone25 - 

Two drops under the tongue every morning and before bed, you'll see some benefits no doubt I put that on my mans and them dawg 

This sounds about right. I'm gonna go with the cbone method.