i have a crush on shayna baszler...pic

Shes just so damn cute!!!!

She acts like a total dike. Her ass did look pretty sweet. Especially in those shorts, at one pointyou could see total cameltoe from the back. Anyone got a gif of Shanas ass?

I couldn't watch her get her face beat anymore, I think she had Gurgels disease.

She's cuter in person. Has a bit of a boy body though.

Those thighs are ANYTHING but "Boy"....

Looks like she's just got a double mouthpiece in.

WTF happened to the rest of the posts on this thread?

Uptight mod strikes again. All I said was seh looks like a dike and that you could see some sweet cameltoe from behind.

she wuzzzz lookin gooooooood last night for suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!!!!!!!!! hated seeing her get pounded like that and it wasnt me doing it the right way.....roooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr!!!!!

I like the fact that she could quickly shed that librarian look....and kick my stupid ass. THATS hot.

She looked ripe last night for sure. Getting to fondle her guitar during her fight was the highlight of my night...until I was able to remove a drunk from her 'bubble' before she floored him. Some shitfaced local ammy was trying the 'accidentally bump into her' approach and I think I saved him a faceful of hurt.

Already In Use - Another girl trying to act like a man.

shes got the look down.

the more i look at her.........the more i think she's adorable

and in souix falls sd......not too far from omaha ;)

weekly weirdo girl fighter thread

whathappened - she is cute, loves to fight, loves video games, really down to earth - what else would you want in a woman??
The desire to have sex with men?

nice body

whathappened - shayna :)

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww38/mostuniquename/Shayna-Crestsmall.jpg

Haulport - 
whathappened - she is cute, loves to fight, loves video games, really down to earth - what else would you want in a woman??
The desire to have sex with men?

LOL

TTT

Since there does not appear to be any pics of her posing seductively in her underwear, I am having a hard time taking her seriously as a fighter.

You sir^^^ have been voted up.

Not bad.  I dont think I'd hit it, but with enough beer....