i have a crush on shayna baszler...pic

waveman - Which one of you pussy mods deleted my G-rated thread? Seriously, you are nutless.

you too? I've been raped, all my  threads and posts have been deleted. It all started when I told traci lee to take a break and come back when she's off the rag.

kaitlinrosie -  You sir^^^ have been voted up.

Ha! Thank you much Ms. Young :)

She would eat you alive!

TTT

Met Shayna last night in omaha.....no longer a crush.....i'm now in love :)

Ryan, you have officially moved yourself to the elite list of my worthy admirers ;) You rock my sox off!!

aww shit son!

The ass beating she took from Cyborg was vicious

queenofspades - Ryan, you have officially moved yourself to the elite list of my worthy admirers ;) You rock my sox off!!

The best part is......shes that cool in person too!!!!    Shayna can't wait for you to come down to omaha and train.....hope to see you soon!! :)

Ryan Ryan Ryan.....Did you cook for her yet??

Is Shayna taken yet? LOL

dude i made a thread about this way back after shayna fought roxanne. are you native american shayna?

JSMHP - Ryan Ryan Ryan.....Did you cook for her yet??

Not yet John.....thats my closer......can't bring it out this early in the game...LOL

remember it's better to cook her one good dish than 10 faggot dishes.....

Ghengiseanie - I tend to cook on a first date. Yes she's hot and not too shabby a fighter! (which is actually the main reason to like her on an MMA forum guys..)

Cheapass... :)

what do you make?

Ghengiseanie - I tend to cook on a first date. Yes she's hot and not too shabby a fighter! (which is actually the main reason to like her on an MMA forum guys..)

I like her for both reasons..... :)

seriously?

I mean Shayna does resemble a 12 year old boy, but only if you WANT to see that. she's cute and has a smokin bod.

Shayna's pretty, a good fighter, and doesn't feel the need to take ass shots to get attention. Good for her.

ben sherman - 
story97 - seriously?

I mean Shayna does resemble a 12 year old boy, but only if you WANT to see that. she's cute and has a smokin bod.
yikes. marloes looked cute in the strikeforce interview i thought but not in those pics. i take that back

yeah in the interview she did look cute.....but that top pic is horrible