I have a dream

I have a dream that one day the state of video production, whose detractors' lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where Island videos will be able to join hands with WMA and walk together as brothers. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every good tape shall be exalted, every bad one shall be made low, the ones I produce will not be laughed at, and the glory of proper technique and good production values shall be revealed, and all reviewers shall see it together. This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to this forum. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of name-calling a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our bjj forum into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to train together, to struggle together, to go to jail together (for tape trading), to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every VCR and DVD player, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of fans of instructional videos, reviewers and lurkers, white belts and black, pro members and mudnamers, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Bill Lewis spiritual, "CRAAAAACK!! That is the sound of Andreh Anderson finally hitting a homerun out of the park."

AMEN, BROTHER ANDRE! PREACH IT!

Hear, hear.

ttt

halleljiuah

Oh! . . . how we would miss the DRAMA!