I Have A New Superstition

If I stay up until at least 3am then I won't see the tall, dark figure at the foot of the bed.

This thing has been visiting me, whispering shit I can't understand.

I know it's sleep paralysis, because I'm awake but can't move, but I think I figured out how to make the figure go away.  I need to keep myself awake and not try to speak when he visits.

FYI, I'm not being visited by Lex Steele.

That sounds awful man.

See you in a couple hours.

A long time ago i read a long og thread on sleep paralysis and was worried it would happen to me. I mean i thought about it constantly befor falling asleep.

One night i dozed off and half woke up paralyzed and knew what was about to happen - i started shaking trying to move and grunting and finally i gained control and stood up shouting 

NOT ME MOTHERFUCKER!! D:<

Went away and never felt it since.

One, two tall dark figure is coming for you.
Three, four you better OG some more
Five, six this place is obsessed with chicks with dicks
Seven, eight better drink some Gatorade
Nine, ten your favourite fighter is BJ Penn

There's a Netflix documentary called The Nightmare that you should check out. It's various people telling their story of sleep paralysis

^^^lmao ^^^

Browny85 - One, two tall dark figure is coming for you.
Three, four you better OG some more
Five, six this place is obsessed with chicks with dicks
Seven, eight better drink some Gatorade
Nine, ten your favourite fighter is BJ Penn

Invisible VU 

this is interesting, do the black figures attack or threaten? just really curious because I've never had it and don't know anyone who has had it.

My mine comes in the form of Aliens.  No tall dark figures or the witch like most people.

Let me tell you, it's no less terrifying though.  Dark, lurking in the shadows, they hover in the corner of my room.  Waiting, creeping closer and closer.  I scream but don't make a sound.  I yell, WAKE UP FIGHTING WAKE UP!  A few times I have yelled for help for somone to come and wake me up.  Sometimes I do, and sometimes I dont.

When I don't, I wake up with shit and blood in my shorts. 

Ive had sleep paralysis my while life but never seen the figure or old hag.

I've had it on and off my whole life, maybe once every few months. For me it's always something dark that I can sense just outside of my peripheral vision. Struggling to move just enough to see it and not being able to is what's scary. 

EFM - That sounds awful man.

See you in a couple hours.
Hahaha beautiful!

crudz - this is interesting, do the black figures attack or threaten? just really curious because I've never had it and don't know anyone who has had it.
Check out the Netflix documentary I mentioned. It's call The Nightmare. It's a low budget doc that interviews people with sleep paralysis. Don't know if any of it is true or not, but they have interesting stories they tell