I have a pic....

Ok, so my co-worker is waiting for his wife at a Brisbane city carpark when two guys meet up, look around and fail to see him and proceed to do what's in the pic.

Now I don't want to get into any trouble posting this pic, either from the forum or legally. There isn't really any nudity just the offensive nature of the pic, so shall I just leave it to a blue's discretion?

I am also a little skeptical, the blurry licence plate makes me suspicious, but he swears by his story.

Blue please at your own risk:
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9871/imageumf.jpg Phone Post 3.0

GTFOOHWTMFBS

LOL!!!!!!

TryhardNobody -

also i just google image searched it and its on another website. so your friend didnt take it.

BUSTED!!! Phone Post

Op is a troll. Phone Post

VTFD Phone Post

mathew10lb -
TryhardNobody -

also i just google image searched it and its on another website. so your friend didnt take it.

BUSTED!!! Phone Post

What did you search for??? I tried searching for it?! The lying bastard! Phone Post 3.0

What's with the VD's! I was trying to share what I thought was real! So I'm gullible! Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody -

How u do dat Phone Post

WHAT A GREAT FUCKING THREAD! :)

krizogg - What's with the VD's! I was trying to share what I thought was real! So I'm gullible! Phone Post 3.0

Sure buddy Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

WillGiveHead4VoteUps -

This had me weak... Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
krizogg - What's with the VD's! I was trying to share what I thought was real! So I'm gullible! Phone Post 3.0

Sure buddy Phone Post

Lol, someone prove to me that it's on the net please. Phone Post 3.0

WillGiveHead4VoteUps -

Troll or not, this thread was worth it because this is the first time I've seen this gif.

I'd VTFU, but evil ash is getting all my votes this week for his efforts in the avatars thread. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody -

its on like 10 websites homie

Ok, fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Believe me or not I thought it was real, I did say I was skeptical cause of the licence plate. Lol, oh well as long as some were entertained! Fucking lying prick! Phone Post 3.0

krizogg - Believe me or not I thought it was real, I did say I was skeptical cause of the licence plate. Lol, oh well as long as some were entertained! Fucking lying prick! Phone Post 3.0

Where im from people like that get slapped. Phone Post

OuTkAsTTTTT69 -
TryhardNobody -

How u do dat Phone Post

Right click copy image url. Go to google click on images, paste there and search by image. Phone Post