I have a shitload of Halloween animatronics.

whaddupwitit -
Nitecrawler -
whaddupwitit -
Nitecrawler -
whaddupwitit -

![](upload://ctJvyxyci7erdkh2n6p5Q8ProdV.jpeg)

THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

thanks! every two years we throw a party. this was a little zombie band scene i had downstairs. the singer screamed in the mic while lifting his head off and the drummer would smack the cymbal. fun!

Did you build those?

hell no haha. they were a couple zombie robots i just dressed up. i had a different one in front of a couple turntables. they’re movements luckily matched the band thing. 

Badass. Where did you get them?

usually just hit up Spirit but sometimes online. Like you, we like to get a couple new ones each season 

And holy shit that Harvester of Souls looks terrifying. Nice get!

You are a great dad. Will you adopt a starving mexican?

Those are all amazing OP

Damn you guys have some awesome gear. I want all that shits 

whaddupwitit -

usually just hit up Spirit but sometimes online. Like you, we like to get a couple new ones each season 

And holy shit that Harvester of Souls looks terrifying. Nice get!

Yeah, my kids love Spirit and we end up usually going there at least once or twice a week when they pop up. We hit about 10 of them within a 50 mile radius this past season just checking them out and playing with the animatronics that were set up. 

Day after Halloween we hit 4 different ones in the morning grabbing as much discounted shit as we could. 

1 Like
NiteProwleR -

You are a great dad. Will you adopt a starving mexican?

Sure, you cook and supply the hookers and I’m down!

![](upload://zRmCBB9g5wmEaWRMJBozXt9YHDh.jpeg)

This was my getup this past year. I stood still among the animatronics so kids thought I was a prop and then I scared the shit out of them LOL

1 Like

Man, I wish I had the skills to build some shit like this!!!!

https://youtu.be/onZQLQWByew

Wonder if I can find the projection videos online. Found a bunch on torrent. The clown ones might be cool.

Need a jump spider or two before next year.

choadler -

Wonder if I can find the projection videos online. Found a bunch on torrent. The clown ones might be cool.

Need a jump spider or two before next year.

I found a bunch online a few years ago. 

Clown one is new so not sure that will be out in the wilderness yet (would love to get that one though as I love Art The Clown). 

I have 2 jumping spiders from Spirit. On the side of my house I usually have a huge spider web and some cocooned bodies in the web. I put the jumping spiders next to there somewhat hiding so when people walked by looking at the web they jumped out. Hearing people scream from the opposite side of the house made me bust out laughing each time. LOL. 

One thing about the jumping spiders is they don’t work well in low light (sensor must be cheap or something) learned that last year. Gonna put some black lights over there to see if that will give them a better chance of activiting throughout the night when people are close to them.  

1 Like

They are starting to leak some of the newer animatronics for 2021. 

This one seems lame, but I’m thinking if I throw some fake blood on the kid, maybe some body parts in the bowl with her and put some evil clowns standing next to it it might work. 

Might even get one of those popcorn carts you see at a carnival if I can get one for cheap and fill that with some heads instead of popcorn that might help sell the “Evil carnival” theme. 

https://youtu.be/koRogoM-fdg

1 Like

In

This is my son. Behind him is Crouchy the Clown. This was last fall. Little Vic here has been 100% obsessed with Crouchy ever since. His favorite thing to do is look up Crouchy videos on YouTube. lol

1 Like

PeoriaBJJ -

This is my son. Behind him is Crouchy the Clown. This was last fall. Little Vic here has been 100% obsessed with Crouchy ever since. His favorite thing to do is look up Crouchy videos on YouTube. lol

I fucking love crouchy!!!

Couldnt score one last year, gonna get me one this year. The creepy towering clown is badass as well. Got him for cheap right after Halloween last year:

Found a dude in my area willing to part with this animatronic for $50. 

Supposedly picking it up this weekend. Fuck yeah!!!

https://youtu.be/NvCrB8LcmcI

Thinking of pulling the trigger on this one. 

I can use it in my display or just sling it over my shoulder and carry it around as I scare the kids LOL. That’s fucking dope. 

https://youtu.be/DlPZlVBGqqU

1 Like

Another TTT as I’m tired of talking politics on the OG. :-)

All I can say is it’s a good thing the juice ran out, because it looked like the kid was fixing to return the favor and suck the life out of Uncle Creepy there

Cool thread!