I have a solution for Europes Muslim Problem

Send Mexicans there.

#1. The Mexicans aren't politically correct and will tell the Muslims to go fuck themselves.

#2. Mexicans will form their own gangs to fight Muslims.

#3. Mexicans will always back up white people as fellow Christians.

#4. Tacos for everyone

#5. We thin the MEXICAN herd here in the USA. Phone Post 3.0

Why aren't you in charge? When are you getting your political career going? Phone Post 3.0

Interdesting! Phone Post 3.0

Genius. Plus the mexican food in Europe sucks ass!! It's all that Tex Mex bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Im european and i welcome our new mexicans overlords Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - "I have a mouse problem. I think i'll release a bunch of rats in my house. That'll fix it" - Jinx
Lol

It's more like "I have a rat problem, I'll release a bunch of tomcats" Phone Post 3.0

#4 should be #1 IMHO. You would have me at tacos.

I support this plan.  If you can't beat them, out breed them...with Mexicans.

RefriedJinx - 
TryhardNobody - "I have a mouse problem. I think i'll release a bunch of rats in my house. That'll fix it" - Jinx
Lol

It's more like "I have a rat problem, I'll release a bunch of tomcats" Phone Post 3.0

Yes, but we're prepared for that. We have lined up a fabulous type of gorilla that thrives on cat meat.

Homeless Mexicans from east India is what we really need, now more than ever. Phone Post 3.0

I like it, but that's a hell of a swim. They aren't Cuban. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Homeless Mexicans from east India is what we really need, now more than ever. Phone Post 3.0
If mexicans were in India there wouldn't be any homeless. They'd have a layer of plaster over every shanty town, home made shack in the area in two weeks. Pink and green houses everywhere. Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias -
RefriedJinx - 
Lol

More like "I have a cockroach problem, I think I'll take a dump on the living room floor".
Come on man. You're funny most times but this is just being an asshole. Phone Post 3.0

Damn if Jinx doesn't maybe have an idea!

fob - 

I support this plan.  If you can't beat them, out breed them...with Mexicans.

Ha ha

pidgey - Im european and i welcome our new mexicans overlords Phone Post 3.0

More Mexicans can't be a bad thing surely?

blas4ublasphemy - 
RefriedJinx - 
Lol

Yes, but we're prepared for that. We have lined up a fabulous type of gorilla that thrives on cat meat.

And the beauty is, when the Winter rolls around, the gorillas simply freeze to death.

RefriedJinx -
Tiresias -
RefriedJinx - 
Lol

More like "I have a cockroach problem, I think I'll take a dump on the living room floor".
Come on man. You're funny most times but this is just being an asshole. Phone Post 3.0
True. Phone Post 3.0

Mexicans can also compete with musli.s in the breeding department. Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin - 

#4 should be #1 IMHO. You would have me at tacos.

This.

At first I was like "meh." Then I got to point #4 and I could pretty much not argue.