I have colon cancer

Sorry to hear, most people win handily from what I hear. ... Runs in my family. I will now not sleep. Thank you Phone Post 3.0

Like everyone else... what made you get checked?

I'm 45. Never been checked. No plans too. Whatever happens happens. Phone Post 3.0

Since December I've lost 32 pounds and have had trouble going to the bathroom. I thought it was something like internal hemorrhoids so I made an appointment to have a colonoscopy done. Phone Post 3.0

You are young and strong, you got this one. My great grandma passed during surgery for colon cancer at 83. I think 33 is a whole lot better my friend. Phone Post 3.0

Prayers bro, stay strong.

Damn brother sorry to hear. You got this shit. Stay strong. Phone Post 3.0

Cant imagine what's going through your head right now. Prayers of strength and courage to you. Kick it's ass.

DUCK CANCER!!!!!!

Good thought coming your way, OP

Briscoe - I'll know more tomorrow after the CT. Colon cancer isn't a death sentence right? It's one of the more treatable cancers?

Guys, I'm telling you, go get checked out. I'm 33, I don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, no family history of colon cancer. Don't think you're too young or too healthy. Phone Post 3.0
How did you find out? Any symtoms? Phone Post 3.0

You got all of our support man! You will defeat colon cancer! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck man.

Well done on getting the check up. Many wouldn't.

Did this myself a couple of years back (due to shitty family history) and found out am in early stages of prostate cancer at 38. Am now 40 and while symptomless, have regular blood tests/MRI's etc to keep an eye on it.

It sucks. It sucks hard. Early detection is good and could possibly save your life. But personally I now have it on my mind constantly. I've kept it relatively secret outside of immediate family, but know the time will come when I tell others and get the 'sympathy look' from everyone, which am trying to avoid.

I better than the alternative though, sonam ultimately glad I did something Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck to you. Hope they've caught it early.

It ran rampant on my dad's side of the family. I have a colonoscopy every 3 years to watch for it.

Very treatable if caught early. Hoping the best for you.

Couldabeen - Good luck man.

Well done on getting the check up. Many wouldn't.

Did this myself a couple of years back (due to shitty family history) and found out am in early stages of prostate cancer at 38. Am now 40 and while symptomless, have regular blood tests/MRI's etc to keep an eye on it.

It sucks. It sucks hard. Early detection is good and could possibly save your life. But personally I now have it on my mind constantly. I've kept it relatively secret outside of immediate family, but know the time will come when I tell others and get the 'sympathy look' from everyone, which am trying to avoid.

I better than the alternative though, sonam ultimately glad I did something Phone Post 3.0
Nothing can be done to treat it yet? Phone Post 3.0

Be strong OP!! Kick cancer's ass Phone Post 3.0

Fuck Cancer!

You can fight this! You are young, strong, and a fucking OGer!!!

We are all here for you!! You got this!!! Nothing will be able to stop you!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck. You got this Phone Post 3.0

I went to the dr for the same.thing instead they found a benign tumor on.my.liver. You cam do this Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear that man. Wishing you well. Phone Post 3.0

You can do it! Best of luck mate Phone Post 3.0

Fuck Cancer

Whip It's Ass OP