I have had an interesting life-AMA

(1) My father has 28 children by eleven women. That last count was made in 2002.

(2) I was raised from 11-18 in a Willie M group home in NC.

(3) I started 2002 homeless, literally homeless-no car, money, job prospects, sleeping behind a library-in Monroe, Louisiana and ended it as a weekend disc jockey and account manager for the largest country radio station in Louisiana with NO radio experience beforehand.

(4) I lived in a crack house in Virginia Beach for almost three months when I was 19 with a revolving door or crack whores and at least two AWOL sailors. And the only drug I had ever done in my life at that point (and still have only done except for prescription pills) was weed.

(5) I hiked for three weeks around Lake Geneva in Switzerland and France mostly by myself. Every morning I woke up to views of the Swiss Alps on the horizon.

(6) I was once in a slow speed police chase through downtown Sterlington, Louisiana where I obeyed all traffic laws--stayed under the speed limit of 20mph and used my turning signals.

(7) Until I was sent away, my mother raised my four brothers and myself by literally working a MINIMUM of 80 hours a week EVERY single week for years.

(8) I was married to a bartender I met in New Orleans.

(9) I have had narratives I wrote about my childhood published.

(10) I have been homeless in every sense of the word three times in my life and worked myself back to jobs making 40,000+/year.

(11) I've hung out with Tim McGraw, Toby Keith, David Banner, Mike Jones, and Tek from the Real World (lol).

what was the last think you jerked off to that makes you sick thinking about now?

What was the last think you go your penis stuck in?

pretty cool

kungfugrip - what was the last think you jerked off to that makes you sick thinking about now?

What was the last think you go your penis stuck in?

(1) A half sister who found me on Facebook two years ago.

(2) Can't say I've ever got my penis stuck in anything.

Do you have proof of this low speed chase? Google video? YouTube? Phone Post 3.0

and you say your life is interesting!

Write a book Phone Post

LOL the first question is a 2 part wiener question

I was gonna ask what race you were, but then i saw you hung out with toby keith so it's pretty obvious.

no further questions.

Oppsicrappedmypants - Do you have proof of this low speed chase? Google video? YouTube? Phone Post 3.0

No I don't. This was in 2003 after I started working at the radio cluster. I had a bench warrant from NC for assault on a public official (not as bad as it sounds--I knocked his hands off of me and deservedly got my ass dropped) and when I was blue lighted, I was terrified of being extradited back to NC. I finally pulled over in front of a chemical plant and the warrant never showed up. The owner's wife of the radio cluster got me out of being arrested for the chase.

Everything in the original post is 100% true.

What do you currently do? Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 

I was gonna ask what race you were, but then i saw you hung out with toby keith so it's pretty obvious.

no further questions.

Yep, white. Hung out with all of them through my job at the radio station.

Mouth Breather - What do you currently do? Phone Post 3.0

I'm a brick contractor.

kungfugrip - and you say your life is interesting!

Lol, fair point.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

Write a book Phone Post

That's a lot harder than it sounds. I've also done some massively dickheadish things in my life that are humiliating as an almost 40 y/o adult.

You made this thread 5 days ago, well, the last one wasnt complete self-gratification. Are you trying to scratch some itch?

in_different - You made this thread 5 days ago, well, the last one wasnt complete self-gratification. Are you trying to scratch some itch?

Yes. Life is very mundane right now and telling strangers about my life and reading their responses fills a void.

Tiresias - 

Tek always seemed like a nice fellow. Phone Post

He was very cool. He didn't have a need to be the center of attention like you would think but if you engaged him, it was clear he just had a different personality than most people. A really charismatic personality.

Ttt Phone Post

In. Phone Post 3.0