I have never dated a girl who wasn’t a Democrat

In my entire life. From high school to marriage to the girls after. Not one. I don’t even know how that would work even though I’m on the right side of things. Having trouble of even thinking of any I’ve known. Even if not super political they still vote Dem by default

Any of you date a real Republican chick? What’s that like? More fun and better sense of dirty humor?

1 Like

The one advantage is if you want to talk them into doing stupid things it’s much easier to do that to a liberal woman because it comes naturally to them.

15 Likes

That’s because you are a faggot!

10 Likes

Usually, it doesn’t matter. I’ve only dated one girl in my entire life that knew or cared to know jack shit about politics. I married her. We disagree on a lot, but she usually has an informed opinion and is open to changing her mind.

Been married to a Latino for 17 years who’s a conservative that votes republican. She came here legally and can’t stand border jumpers

11 Likes

Political or non-political they are all crazy and we put up with it because we want to fuck them. Simple as that.

11 Likes

Have you ever been with a woman under 200 lbs op?

11 Likes

sarcastic sarcasm GIF by Chicks on the Right

1 Like

mortal kombat fatality GIF

4 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

10 years ago it didn’t bother me, but now liberals are too delusional and retarded that I won’t date anyone that’s not a conservative.

4 Likes

Go to churches to find conservatives.

There’s one church owned bakery near me and I swear all the gals look like Taylor swift. Think all reformed whores who found Jesus

1 Like

Try getting up early and hitting the local coffee shop. Conservatives have jobs

3 Likes

While my wife absolutely listens to and takes my political positions, she is open to entertaining some of her own ideas at times which is unfortunate but it’s a fair compromise.

1 Like

Conservative women like to pay for their pizza with a credit card…add a side of ranch

1 Like

Those girls probably didnt know yiu hated the GOAT movie either u lying sack of souless shit

2 Likes

fucking right for the jugular!

1 Like

I said I never dated a Republican. Not retards

1 Like

lol

1 Like