I have not ordered takeout from restaurant.

I have not ordered takeout from a place that didn’t have takeout already before the Covid shutdown.

Ive heard about people waiting super long for take out from places that didn’t do it before and I don’t get it.  

After the economy opens I think I will be eating out a lot less.  Maybe dropping down a rung from the places I used to eat.

I'm sure your local mom and pops appreciate it.

1 Like

What places don't have takeout?

I am with you.   I am only getting takeout from mom & pop restaurants to show them my appreciation and help them out.  

1 Like

Cire -

I am with you.   I am only getting takeout from mom & pop restaurants to show them my appreciation and help them out.  

This. Locally owned, I pick it up.

1 Like

Green Vermonster - I'm sure your local mom and pops appreciate it.

Local mom and pops already had takeout.

I Can't see ordering a fancy meal and getting it to go in a plastic clamshell.  By the time I get home my steak will be cold

Thing is I was never a fan of takeout before this. Too many bungled orders and unkempt restaurants but I have ordered a little more to locals to do my part. Many have changed their practices to extremely clean. 

Tim Duncan - 

I Can't see ordering a fancy meal and getting it to go in a plastic clamshell.  By the time I get home my steak will be cold

You'd be surprised how many "fancy" places have been doing it for years.

I know a lot of corporate people who travel 100+ days a year. They regularly look for nice places by their hotels and order take-out.

We have bought many take out meals since the coronas started.

Just trying to support local places we like.

Local take out at least once a week