I Have Now Officially Seen It All...........

Just got home from work and was flipping through the channels. I usually stop on Viceland since some of the shit is pretty cool. 

But tonight, I flipped and there was a Vice Essential on about quicksand fetish. There are people out there that fucking gets off watching chicks struggle and succumb in a pool of quicksand. Guess it all started with a Tarzan movie from 1955. 

What in the fucking fuck?!?!?!

lol

years ago we found out that our boss was into videos of girls popping balloons

they would be wearing a sexy dress or something, but nothing sexual at all....just them sitting on ballons, popping them with their hands, etc......

we thought that was way weirder and creepier than shit like buakkake, S&M, etc.....

freaked us out

Is quicksand a real thing?  How common is it / where is it found?

When I was younger TV made it seem like it would be a serious problem in my day-to-day life, but I'm yet to encounter it.

Sounds kinda hot I'm in

In Limbo -

lol

they would be wearing a sexy dress or something, but nothing sexual at all....just them sitting on ballons, popping them with their hands, etc......

we thought that was way weirder and creepier than shit like buakkake, S&M, etc.....

freaked us out

Is that real or are you just stealing it from Bob's Burgers and inventing a story about it?

I just don't see the attraction. Guy just described when the girl goes under it's the equivalent to an orgasm.

McBottery -
In Limbo -

lol

freaked us out

Is that real or are you just stealing it from Bob's Burgers and inventing a story about it?

i dont know what bob's burgers is

first time i heard about balloon popping was on the howard stern radio show in the 90s, same time we discovered this about my boss

pre internet

Vice has some great shit

I recently came across the show "Bong Appetite", where they make meals with pot and pair weed with the food.

The one dude is like a sommelier of weed.

Rule 34

McBottery -

Is quicksand a real thing?  How common is it / where is it found?

When I was younger TV made it seem like it would be a serious problem in my day-to-day life, but I'm yet to encounter it.

I've never seen it either. This guy that makes these fetish videos makes these pools. 

HOLY FUCKING SHIT......a blue needs to post pics of "Loch Ness Nessie" or maybe Bessie. Supposedly she's the queen of these vids. 

PatK -

Vice has some great shit

I recently came across the show "Bong Appetite", where they make meals with pot and pair weed with the food.

The one dude is like a sommelier of weed.

His weed pantry is unfuckingreal. 

Back in the usenet days there was a forum I'd go to where a guy would only write erotica (that was unrelated to that newsgroup) about women farting on birthday cakes.

There was an episode of Smodcast where Kev and Scott talked about this

And I said I wasn't going to jerk off today. Goodbye showerbaby's.

I'll allow it

Holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That last pic looks awful. Fuck quicksand!