I have potentially billion dollar idea...

Yet I don't have the skills, intelligence, money, or resources to make it happen.

Can I just sell an Idea. I know I need a patent but can I put a patent in an idea.

I gotta make it Happen before Google takes my idea. Phone Post 3.0

Tell it to me and I'll help you make it happen.

I will sign a confidentiality clause. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like a pretty typical highdea.

Phone Post 3.0

Why not just photo copy a 1 dollar not a billion times? Phone Post 3.0

DRevan - Sounds like a pretty typical highdea.

Your only half right. In the sense that this idea isn't typical, its....atypical. Phone Post 3.0

pillbottle - Phone Post 3.0
Even better. 6 minute abs Phone Post 3.0

Thelastkeyboardwarrior - Why not just photo copy a 1 dollar not a billion times? Phone Post 3.0
Because it costs 15 cents a copy. And I don't have 150,000 dollars Phone Post 3.0

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - Tell it to me and I'll help you make it happen.

I will sign a confidentiality clause. Phone Post 3.0
You can sign my butt cheeks loser. Ha Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
pillbottle - Phone Post 3.0
Even better. 6 minute abs Phone Post 3.0

6? No man, you won't even get a sweat going in 6 minutes, 7, 7 is the number. 7 little monkeys twirlin on a branch, eating lots of sunflowers on my uncles ranch.

bobby bushay - So pm and we'll see if it's a legit idea. If it is, I'll work on it and split the money's.

Dont be broke your whole life.
What do you know about virtual reality interfaces? Imaging? Any experience in live television broadcasting or Internet streaming? Coding? Phone Post 3.0

Seriously bro,write it down.
If I had a dollar for every brilliant idea,or awesome invention I let slip through my fingers on account of being drunk,and or high and failing to make any documentation of my discovery,I'd have 23 dollars. Phone Post 3.0

You cannot put a patent in an idea.

Billion dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. Phone Post 3.0

Go on shark tank Phone Post 3.0

I billion dollar idea too its called the Playstation 5.

Can someone help me sell this idea to Sony??

pillbottle - Phone Post 3.0

If you are not 100% satisfied with 7 minutes, we will give you the 8th minute absolutely free!

Jack N Off - Go on shark tank Phone Post 3.0
They'd eat me alive.

Plus, mark cubans a dick Phone Post 3.0

DOODE -
pillbottle - Phone Post 3.0

If you are not 100% satisfied with 7 minutes, we will give you the 8th minute absolutely free!
How can they resist Phone Post 3.0

Post it here and let somebody else steal it and make a billion dollars. You sue them for 2 billion and settle for a billion. Phone Post 3.0