I have two lumps on the left side of my neck

I have one right behind the ear and the other half way down my neck in the center of the left side of my neck.

Idk if it's a lymphoma thing or thyroid cancer or nothing but they've been like this for years with no growth and I have been sick in years.

I'm going to get an appointment with a doctor Monday. I'm really scared right now guys. Phone Post 3.0

Man you should've got them checked up years ago ..

Don't worry should be nothing Phone Post 3.0

Dag5 - Man you should've got them checked up years ago ..

Don't worry should be nothing Phone Post 3.0
I didn't have insurance/in denial. I know it was stupid . I hope it's nothing. Phone Post 3.0

These lumps aren't really visible but I can feel them Phone Post 3.0

Can you feel them right now if you touched that area? Phone Post 3.0

Those lumps are swollen glands Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, see the doc for sure just to be safe.

Had the same thing it goes away Phone Post 3.0

INDK - Can you feel them right now if you touched that area? Phone Post 3.0
Ya Phone Post 3.0

HAWKZILLA - Had the same thing it goes away Phone Post 3.0
Years? I have had them fir 2 or 3 years now if not longer Phone Post 3.0

DreamerMMA -

Yeah, see the doc for sure just to be safe.

Definitely am. It sucks not having insurance but I'm going to push forward I need peace of mind Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - I have one right behind the ear and the other half way down my neck in the center of the left side of my neck.

Idk if it's a lymphoma thing or thyroid cancer or nothing but they've been like this for years with no growth and I have been sick in years.

I'm going to get an appointment with a doctor Monday. I'm really scared right now guys. Phone Post 3.0
I haven't been sick in years*** Phone Post 3.0

Cain Gastelum -

You're gonna die.

Thanks dude. Phone Post 3.0

What are you gonna do when the doctor says you have 40 years left to live?

TzTinkle - What are you gonna do when the doctor says you have 40 years left to live?
Be very great full. Physically I feel amazing im wiring out 3 to 6 hours a day and waking up at 6 am loving life. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow -
TzTinkle - What are you gonna do when the doctor says you have 40 years left to live?
I don't know why but this made me fucking lol Phone Post 3.0
I laughed to because I think that's most likely but that's not 100 percent. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - I have one right behind the ear and the other half way down my neck in the center of the left side of my neck.

Could it be chad Mendez's nuts because you've got his dick so far down your throat?

Jk bro I hope it's nothing at all Phone Post 3.0

thebronxbomber -

Could it be chad Mendez's nuts because you've got his dick so far down your throat?

Jk bro I hope it's nothing at all Phone Post 3.0
I won't lie. I'm a huge fan. To be fair though I have a few guys in each weight class I'm a diehard for. Chad is the number one for me at fw. Bendo us by kw one. If you saw how I handled his loss you'd see in very respectful. I didn't call bs. He got beat. A Beautiful arm bar from guard. I don't make excuses when my guys lose except fir chad. I'm still sore about how also grabbed the fence twice. That's it though. I think he'd still win but I geeky robbed. Phone Post 3.0

I had an scan done of some lumps in my neck last yr. All good. Previous operations to scope them out too, which also came back clear.

That said, my g'f works on an oncology ward. U don't screw round with this stuff. It's probably nothing, but get it checked out and make sure it's nothing! Good luck! Phone Post 3.0

Don't worry about it till you get the results from the doctor. I had a lump on the side of my neck from birth sounds very similar to you, got it checked out to be a fatty lump, not noticeable but if you feel for it it's there.
Hope it's nothing bro. Phone Post 3.0