I haven't followed mma in about three years...

Serra gave Hughes a nice beating, but in order to protect the future hall of famers reputation, they gave Hughes the decision...

"What was the GSP Greasgate about?"

Basically in the Penn GSP rematch, one of GSP's cornermen was busted by then NSAC for putting Vasceline on Georges's back, chest & shoulders between  rounds.  

GSP gave BJ a good beating and BJ couldn't come out  before the 5th round towel was thrown as well.

A huge stink erupted over it as BJ supporters argued that BJ was unable to utilize the high guard because GSP was slippery.

GSP supporters retorted that the Vasceline was wiped off and didn't make a difference and the actual rubbing thing was nothing more than an ancient Thailand breating tecnique used by transexual hookers in Pataya for strength and vitality.

Then some dudes did a home test and reported their findings that the Vasceline does make you slippy when you sweat it out despite toweling off.

Just this part occurred over a day or two and thousands of UGers called each other Faggots, Homos and Cocksuckers with all sorts of colorful homoshops and gay innuendos being invented.

Countless articles were being written over the events in that fight and Greasgate was born.  (not sure who coined the term)

Some dude makes a very compelling video of the greasing and shit gets even crazier.

Then Jason Miller apptly mentions that it wasn't the first time,  someone diggs up an old article publised a day or so after their fight and Miller was quoted as calling him slippery.

Then other fighters like Sherk, Trigg, Hughes, Karo & I forgot who else basically said the same thing after the fact.   This causes more UGer accusations of poorsportsmanship and homosexuality amongst those fighters which was answered by even more allegation of homosexuality against GSP and his trainer.

Anyways,  Koscheck & Fitch didn't think he greased in their fights and then there were gifs of Hughes greasing up before his fights too.lol

BJs people file a formal protest and GSP goes on record saying he'll fight BJ again in a Rashguard.

In Dana's video blog during the fight clearly shows Chuck Liddell telling Dana about it right at the end of the fight, Dana is visibly upset and says stuff like 'Why the mother fuck fucking fuckety fuck shit fucke did he do that Fuck fuck FUCK fuck.'

BJ releases a video stating his belief that GSP greased and he will fight till the death over this issue.

The epic amount of heated exchanges were fueled by some colorful smack talk by BJ in a Spike prefight weekly show leading up to the fight.  

The  UG sets an astronomical record of Homosexual Slander going back & forth between GSP & BJ supporters fills several thousand threads and no one is even talking about the epic decision match between Christian Welsh & Jake obrian which happen the same nite. ; )

Anyways,  BJ also blogs that it was none other than Kenny 'Kenflo' Florian who informed his trainer prior to the fight to look out for GSPs greasing between rounds.  An accusation Kenny later replied that he did no such thing, a day or so later Kenflo posts up pictures of him training in Montreal with Georges.

Some colorful romoshops of BJ crying and a GSP Family Guy grease running pic makes people on both sides of the issue laugh at the creativity, then they continue to bash each others fighters and bring the level of homosexual name calling to epic proportions.

continued....

This may help...

UFC 91 GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 11/18/08 10:54 PM

awhite11
39 3145
WEC 36 GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 11/8/08 11:38 AM

Dirt McGirt
33 3124
Sengoku VI GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 11/2/08 9:14 PM

Keegan
27 1835
UFC 90 GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 10/28/08 12:23 AM

smoogy
25 2018
Gono's UFC 89 Entrance GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 10/22/08 10:08 PM

Wasa-B
65 2125
Al Stank GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 10/18/08 1:14 AM

Crooklyn
9 1140
EliteXC: Heat GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 10/7/08 5:26 PM

goldenboyart
50 5226
Sengoku V GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 9/29/08 2:01 PM

smoogy
21 1317
DREAM 6 GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 9/24/08 11:30 PM

Chagrin
29 2189

UFC 98 GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 14 days ago

smoogy
15 958
Shooto Tradition Final GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 28 days ago

Domingo
26 1085
Fedor vs. Aoki GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 5/7/09 8:52 AM

MurdochIRL
22 738
Sengoku 8th Battle GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 5/4/09 1:15 AM

CompanyBlue
22 1384
UFC 97 GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 5/1/09 1:25 PM

MMAinaCell
23 1275

Strikeforce: Shamrock vs. Diaz GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 4/14/09 6:20 PM

Gracie BJJ
7 521
Bellator I GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 4/8/09 6:23 PM

FredHammer
23 1177
DREAM 8 GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 4/8/09 5:01 PM

Eikon
10 583
WEC 40 GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 4/8/09 2:48 PM

smoogy
12 633
UFN 18 GIFs smoogy UnderGround Forum 4/3/09 12:52 PM

pimptasticsig
16 1087

ahahah, smoogy's the man.

ahahah, smoogy's the man.

couldn't think of a better post for my first double

.......Gsp x Penn

after a few weeks and about 50 thousand threads ranging from 'Incredibly Insightful and Well Thought out'  to  'I want to beat the ever loving shit out of your mother because of what you said'   the UG is finally moved on and talking about other stuff,  save for a thread here and there for those that just didn't have enough.

then the official protest gets approved for a hearing.

In an Epic move that even had the staunchest BJ supporters scratching their heads with thougts of WTF,   BJ Penn brings his own loving mother to testify how horrifying it was for her to watch her son get his face pounded over and over and over and over.

The main body of evidence Penns team wanted to present was some actual video footage from the event that showed the blantant Greasing and was supposed to be compelling enough to seal the deal and undoubtedly force a DQ or NC in the bout.   but Penns mom might have taken a little too long in explaining her sadness and the Nevada Atheltic Commision didn't allow it due to time constraints.

The NSAC eventually ruled in GSP's favor.

This sent the UG into depths of slander and humiliation not seen before.  Many Penn supporters joined in on the frey or just stopped posting all together.

BJ has vowed to fight this to the end as he has filed an appeal or two.  You'll probably see some updates on the appeals and witness for yourself all the incredible glory that was and still is..... Greasgate.

Did you got UnderARock University?

Frank Shamrock has bought a new stability ball.

Randy is divorcing his third wife.

Tweaking your nipples before fighting almost 100% guarantees a win.

Stevia will melt the fat off of you. Playboy.

Brock asked God to bless god.

Look up Nate Quary vs Kalib Starnes (final round)

American Kickboxing Academy fighters were banned from the UFC for one day.

Liddel beat Wanderlei.

Henderson beat Franklin.

Anderson Silva beat everyone.

Sean Sherk seems to only want to do standup now, and it's not working as well.

Frank Mir and BJ Penn are in shape.

Big Nog was KO'ed.

gage949 - was there a t.v. or internet connection at the college you were at?

lol for some reason I think this guy is trolling us..
..I'm in college getting a science degree, I work full time and it only takes me about 10-15 minutes after an event to log in here and catch up with everything mma

Nicely done PTM

prides best got choked out by a tuf noob

another tuf noob took the title, and a wwe guy took the hw belt

PTM FTW Good job sir

MmmWhiskey - Woulda been smoother with the blue name, oh well... If you're retarded enough to have to ask on the forum of the website you're looking for, what website to look for, it wasn't that much of a longshot.

dude youre pwnt, go away

gage949 - was there a t.v. or internet connection at the college you were at?

Not trying to be dick man but how does mma just drop out of your life? it's bigger than ever now.

I used to watch/attend every single UFC but for the last 3 years I had to work every Saturday night. I didn't intentionally block out mma, it just sort of became not as interesting or important... probably because I didn't get to actually watch the events anymore.

During that three years I only saw 3 on PPV and only went to one. Now that college is done I'm getting back into it.

Liddell is retiring after getting KO'd consecutively.
Forrest Griffin was UFC champ for a while.
Shogun is back in top shape.
Anderson Silva had been moving up to LHW at times.
Jose Conseco had fought Hong Man Choi and actually landed some hard shots.
Gegard Mousasi fought K-1 and moved up against HWs.
Overeem beat Badr Hari in K-1 but Badr killed Semmy.
Arlovski KO'd once again by an underdog.

LOL, good description of greasegate by PTM2020

Damn, I'm glad I wasn't here for greasgate. I remember how heated topics as stupid as "rickson will never fight again" would become. Sounds like this forum went to hell.

Do you have any request for your shoes ?

Do you like sport shoes like nike jordan,air jordan?
If so ,why not have a look at http://www.madnike.com

Nike jordan,air jordan shoes and all their series are in promotion ,nowadays ,you can save 80% at least ,further more ,free shipping offered.

Waiting for you,my friends!