I haven't watched the NFL since the kneeling

I tried, I did, but I couldn't watch some motherfucker who lives a dream life kneel for the anthem and then try to cheer for him. I think the moment I stopped watching was when Emmanuel Sanders knelt, and then in the first quarter caught a ball and was celebrating. I couldn't celebrate with that guy.

This country allowed him to have everything, and he shits on it. I stopped watching the NFL at that precise moment. I like to think that once we get a new crop of players that respect the fact that without this country, they wouldn't have what they have.

I actually met him once. It was quick. Training camp, he's walking off the field and wouldn't sign autographs. I yelled "Emmanuel! I'm rocking your jersey! Sign it please!" He stopped, walked over, and signed it. Asked my name, asked how I was, and moved on. It was cool.

Anyway, it sucks. I couldn't tell you the first thing about the NFL or who is playing right now.l, playoffs, etc. It put a serious dent in my love of the game.

In before white people tell me it's my fault black people commit crimes at a ridiculously disproportionate rate and somehow I can fix it

Reparations!

You could always cry about it

I haven't either, don't miss it either.

I have stopped also. I have been watching more nhl then ever before. I also watch some nba if its my team (nets) or i catch a good national matchup..dont miss the nfl. Its nice not having to focus my sunday around it also.

Haven't watched , won't allow NFL games in my house . Won't be changing my mind .

Haven't watched it either and I coach the sport...

Same. I have no clue what's going on in the NFL right now.

I wasnt all passionate about it, but did think it was stupid. I dont have all weekend to spend watching football anyway so one more little reason not to helped me get more stuff done this year.

I would sort of like to boycott for the reasons op stated, but I do still enjoy it, so I watch. I would like to transition to being a truer NHL fan. It's a great sport with great athletes who act like men.

I haven’t either, fuck the players, fuck the owners , and fuck Goodell! Fuck all of the NFL. I wish they’d go bankrupt and they all had to get a real job. 

Neither have I really. Never at home. I tend bar on some weekends. So some then. But I don’t give a shit anymore. 

I saw a thread made by girly’s dumbass about the Falcons today (I’m from Georgia) and almost watched tonight. Glad I didn’t. Because he jinxed them. 

I haven't watched ether.....but it's cuz I don't follow football.

I could care less if the kneel or stand. Ppl are free to do what ever they like. I understand the whole "they should respect the country" blah blah blah.......but when the Prez hates every one who is not white or rich I understand them too.

Op?

"The thing that irritates me to no end is this NFL shit," Schilling told me in her living room. "I'm about ready to go over the top with this shit. We do not watch no NFL now." They're Dallas Cowboys fans. "We banned 'em. We don't watch it."

Schilling looked at her husband, Dave McCabe, who's 67 and a retired high school basketball coach. She nodded at me. "Tell him," she said to McCabe, "what you said the NFL is ..."

McCabe looked momentarily wary. He laughed a little. "I don't remember saying that," he said unconvincingly.

Schilling was having none of it. "You're the one that told me, liar," she said.

She looked at me.

The NFL?

"Niggers for life," Schilling said.

"For life," McCabe added

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/08/donald-trump-johnstown-pennsylvania-supporters-215800

That'll show them!

In the meantime, I'll be enjoying the absolute shit out of the Vikings Saints game tomorrow, and I won't be giving two flying shits if anyone kneels on the sideline. I probably won't even notice, but if I do, I won't enjoy the game any less. 

SKOL!!!

dabigchet -

Mods: please rename thread “triggered faggots check in here!”

This.

OP, I haven’t either.  I think I’m done watch pro ball.  

OP if I remember correct you have been saying you would not watch a game and you seemed to have stuck to your convictions. I respect that.

I fully support you and others like you who wish to boycott the NFL!

I on the other hand will watch any game I can. The whole taking knee thing does not bothered me.

I love our nation and I love capitalism. I hope more and more people boycott. This will lead to a drop in attendance and then lead to a drop in prices. And then I'll buy more tickets a lower PRICES!!!

I don't give a damn if I'm the only one in stadium, I'll still watch the game lol.

So please OP, keep up your protest. You have my thanks, my support and most of all you have my respect.

If you think kneeling for the anthem is "shitting on the country" or somehow connected to the military you are a pawn.

mihow - 
BruteDion - OP if I remember correct you have been saying you would not watch a game and you seemed to have stuck to your convictions. I respect that.

I fully support you and others like you who wish to boycott the NFL!

I on the other hand will watch any game I can. The whole taking knee thing does not bothered me.

I love our nation and I love capitalism. I hope more and more people boycott. This will lead to a drop in attendance and then lead to a drop in prices. And then I'll buy more tickets a lower PRICES!!!

I don't give a damn if I'm the only one in stadium, I'll still watch the game lol.

So please OP, keep up your protest. You have my thanks, my support and most of all you have my respect.

sometimes I read your words and very clearly can imagine you sucking off a dildo

Lol says more about you then it does me.