I haven't watched TUF since

Episode 3 this season.  I just can't fucking take it anymore.

Wow, you are very patient. I gave up about 3 seasons ago.

^
Whats your address? I'll send you a sympathy card.

"I dont see why people want TUF to go away. Its the best MMA show on TV. Very fun to watch IMO."

Here is my serious answer. Its just like Ignar says, it freezes up big UFC fights and fills cards with kotc level fighters. I thought the original idea was to give a contract to the winner, not the entire cast. To make it even worse they feed most of these guys tomato cans on a PPV that cost 50 bucks! That right there is the worst part. I bought every single PPV right up to a few months ago, now I pick and choose because Im not paying that kind of cash to watch Kenny Florian paste more overmatched fighters.

they need a mixup in the show format big time. the current format has gotten really, really old.

I would like them to take 8 two different UFC weight classes, and put them through a tournament for a title shot.

but use legit fighters, and feature the two every episode, show them training, their homes, etc. that would be good.

There were a lot of great fights this season. I can only hope that the UFC will now remove the house trashing, asshole acting business they've got going on every season. Show us more training & interation with the coaches then fights

People seriously need to stop ragging on TUF, the show has produced some top contenders in the UFC. Forrest, Florian, and Stevenson have all fought (or will fight) for a title, top contenders like Diego, Koscheck, Rashad, Jardine have all come from the show. And what the hell difference does it make if it's on or not, if you don't like it don't watch and let those of us who do like it enjoy it in peace.

"it freezes up big UFC fights and titles and fills future cards with kotc level fighters"

I hate it for those reasons too, especially when they start sprinkling those fighters into PPVs.

I still like the show though. This season was even better because they cut out A LOT of the house stuff. It was mostly fights this season.

But for some reason, I'm not amped for the finale.

DVR and fast forward were made for shows like TUF

I just watch the fights

Only good thing about this show this season is Amir

Win or lose he will keep getting fights, guy is a beast, alot of heart and a great attitude

I usually start watching at like 10:30, just to see the fight. the rest of the fluff bores me.

Ignar - 
 forrest - season 1
florian - season 1
stevenson - season 2
diego - season 1
koscheck - season 1
rashad - season 2
jardine - season 2

tuf is dead, needs to go away asap

The problem is that they pick fighters for the show based on who they know. 0-0 fighters have no business on TUF (even though one made it to finals). How the hell do they determine that an 0-0 fighter is worth putting on TV, you haven't seen him fight. If they picked good up and comers instead of Forrest's friends, the show could be good. It's not the show that's the problem, it's the selection process before the show.

TUF 7 grew on me like a fungus, I like TUF, Thank you THE DANA

I still like it.

MayorPirkle - People seriously need to stop ragging on TUF, the show has produced some top contenders in the UFC. Forrest, Florian, and Stevenson have all fought (or will fight) for a title, top contenders like Diego, Koscheck, Rashad, Jardine have all come from the show. And what the hell difference does it make if it's on or not, if you don't like it don't watch and let those of us who do like it enjoy it in peace.

Dials correctly.

The Mouth - Episode 3 this season. I just can't fucking take it anymore.

I stopped watching midway through season four.

Instead of watching TUF to see up and coming talent we should just go to youtube. Maybe we'll see the next "internet fighting legend."

In fact, maybe guys like CB and Amir should just videotape themselves kicking ass in fast food parking lots rather than participating in a reality show that gives them national exposure and the opportunity to train with respected professional fighters while earning a spot in the best MMA company in the world.

So does anyone have a good youtube link?

I think the show is the only way the average fan is going to start to understand the ground game and other aspects of the sport. There is a lot of crap mixed into the show, but it shows at least some of the training, which hopefully combats the view that it is just "human cockfighting".

They originally had 2 weight classes per show, but have dropped that probably because people want 1 winner. The public sometimes has a short attention span, so the drama and other things may be what they found keeps the bulk of non-hardcore fans interested. If I have to sit through 10 minutes of crap to see fights once a week, I can live with that.

The sport has blown-up, but I don't think it's at a point where we should be trying to stomp out the show or other promotions.

I watch it here and there when I get the chance