I heard a rumor that the OG is for sale...

The new owners wouldn't own the whole site but just the OG and would have power to do whatever they wanted. Kirik is this true???

I heard it was some Chinese company. Evi Yoshibi or something like that. I am straight up scared of the Chinese. Phone Post 3.0

I will buy a 3% majority share.

Kay Kay M Group IMO.

Im scared of them too. Phone Post 3.0

It's been for sale, for years. 

OG should be a publicly owned company. For the people, by the people.

Maybe every time you buy a blue name you get some shares. Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - Is this for cereal?

If so, maybe we can get the GPTT to pitch in and make an offer. How much can you throw in, MJ?
I don't have much now BUT I'd be willing to sell my Pog collection (I've got at least 500 but you already know that) and this Jar of Marbles but I don't know exactly how many is in there.

Whatever it takes GPTT! Phone Post 3.0

Let's put a big car wash on this weekend, raise enough money to buy a majority share. The users will run the site it will be a utopia! Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken - Let's put a big car wash on this weekend, raise enough money to buy a majority share. The users will run the site it will be a utopia! Phone Post 3.0
Great idea!!! A car wash will no doubt raise what we need! Phone Post 3.0

Magic Jackson - 
Sex Chicken - Let's put a big car wash on this weekend, raise enough money to buy a majority share. The users will run the site it will be a utopia! Phone Post 3.0
Great idea!!! A car wash will no doubt raise what we need! Phone Post 3.0

I'll wear my mankini.

Give it to me and I'll make it great again. Phone Post 3.0

When's the IPO? Phone Post 3.0

I'll buy it and require 12" poop pics before you can post. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik? Phone Post 3.0

I heard top men were changing the name to America in support of Budweiser doing the same. Phone Post 3.0

I heard a rumor Too Short was dead... Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - I'll buy it and require 12" poop pics before you can post. Phone Post 3.0
A fuckin capital E, man.... Still impressed Phone Post 3.0

Can we just ask Severn to buy it with his weekend money and call it a day? He can let his door and wife be the home page. Phone Post 3.0

I heard it was a company called Weyland Yutani Phone Post 3.0

Fine..... What's our gofundme? Phone Post 3.0