I hope Fedor signs with Bellator

His legacy is set.he doesn't need to ever throw a single punch that will make Dana money. Phone Post 3.0

I'd hate to see him sign with zuffa at this point and have to wear reebok gear.
I also don't want to see him lose anymore like he did to hendo and Bigfoot Phone Post 3.0

If you don't want to see Fedor in the UFC then you're not a MMA fan plain and simple. Either that, or you're a Fedor stann trying to protect him Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - If you don't want to see Fedor in the UFC then you're not a MMA fan plain and simple. Either that, or you're a Fedor stann trying to protect him Phone Post 3.0
I guess I could buy his reebok kit so there's a bonus!
I guess I'm just a Fedor protector then Phone Post 3.0

Fedor vs Wanderlei - make it happen Coker! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that, I need to see Fedor vs. Silva at 205. It's the ONLY fight that makes sense.

dbl.

Needs to go to UFC. Going to 2nd rate promotion won't help his already-tarnished 3-loss-in-a-row Legacy.

A rematch with Fedor killer champion Werdum would be awesome!

Fedor in Reebok gear will make Baby Jesus cry.........and VV as well. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor v. Couture on Spike will make Baby Jesus smile.....and VV. Phone Post 3.0

I dont care where he goes. I just hope they give him good fights and not go full Japan Freakshow on him.

TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Fuck that, I need to see Fedor vs. Silva at 205. It's the ONLY fight that makes sense.

Giant Silva could never make 205!

You meant Giant Silva, right? Phone Post

Seriously? I don't even know who the Bellator HW champ is. I didn't even care to look it up.

He needs to be in the UFC.

HandyDarsh - 
Super Saiyan God Vegeta - If you don't want to see Fedor in the UFC then you're not a MMA fan plain and simple. Either that, or you're a Fedor stann trying to protect him Phone Post 3.0

What does Reebok have to do with anything? We should all just want to see Fedor fight in the best MMA organization in the world.  If he signs with Bellator, his legacy will take another huge fall. He belongs in the UFC, not Bellator.  Being the Bellator champion is like winning in minor league baseball... who cares?

Steve Iceman Little - Seriously? I don't even know who the Bellator HW champ is. I didn't even care to look it up.

He needs to be in the UFC.

This x100

Anderson Silva is one of my favorite fighters of all time, but if he signed with Bellator today and became the MW champ i wouldn't even care.  UFC is where Silva belongs, UFC is where Fedor belongs.

Super Saiyan God Vegeta -
HandyDarsh - 

What does Reebok have to do with anything? We should all just want to see Fedor fight in the best MMA organization in the world.  If he signs with Bellator, his legacy will take another huge fall. He belongs in the UFC, not Bellator.  Being the Bellator champion is like winning in minor league baseball... who cares?

I don't feel like seeing Fedor come OUT of retirement, let alone fight the best hw's or lhw's in the UFC.
Maybe I should have more faith in the guy but seeing him lose is like seeing bj penn lose or Liddell get knocked out to me.

I guess I'm just not a real mma fan like you said. Phone Post 3.0

Either UFC or Bellator I'd be happy. No other place would have as fun of match ups possible like those two organizations do. Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - His legacy is set.he doesn't need to ever throw a single punch that will make Dana money. Phone Post 3.0
VU. Legacy is set. Phone Post 3.0

fedor signing with bellator would be a disgrace to mma

WendyIDMT -
TheEmperorRises - His legacy is set.he doesn't need to ever throw a single punch that will make Dana money. Phone Post 3.0
VU. Legacy is set. Phone Post 3.0
A lot of people still question his legacy. Why not prove them wrong once and for all? He'd do great in the ufc. He should be watching these guys like Arlovski and Werdum and saying to himself, I can beat those guys. Phone Post 3.0