I hope Fedor signs with Bellator

Sir Psycho Sexy -
WendyIDMT -
TheEmperorRises - His legacy is set.he doesn't need to ever throw a single punch that will make Dana money. Phone Post 3.0
VU. Legacy is set. Phone Post 3.0
A lot of people still question his legacy. Why not prove them wrong once and for all? He'd do great in the ufc. He should be watching these guys like Arlovski and Werdum and saying to himself, I can beat those guys. Phone Post 3.0
A lot of people are idiots, never watched him in Pride or drank Fester's Kool-Aid. Or all of the above. Phone Post 3.0

Never will go to the UFC. First off he wants to fight in his motherland. I'm thinking Jeff monsoon is who he'll fight. Phone Post 3.0

The smartest fight for Fedor is in Bellator, Tito Ortiz

inf0 - The smartest fight for Fedor is in Bellator, Tito Ortiz
I don't think Tito would take that fight, but if he did I would watch it

Fedor KO 1st round

If this is the best bellator can offer that's pretty sad and Fedor shouldn't come back to mma unless it's with the UFC , unless he has money problems Ofcoarse Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta -
HandyDarsh - 
Super Saiyan God Vegeta - If you don't want to see Fedor in the UFC then you're not a MMA fan plain and simple. Either that, or you're a Fedor stann trying to protect him Phone Post 3.0
I guess I could buy his reebok kit so there's a bonus!
I guess I'm just a Fedor protector then Phone Post 3.0

What does Reebok have to do with anything? We should all just want to see Fedor fight in the best MMA organization in the world.  If he signs with Bellator, his legacy will take another huge fall. He belongs in the UFC, not Bellator.  Being the Bellator champion is like winning in minor league baseball... who cares?

We've already seen him in the best MMA organization- he dominated it for years. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - 
WendyIDMT -
TheEmperorRises - His legacy is set.he doesn't need to ever throw a single punch that will make Dana money. Phone Post 3.0
A lot of people still question his legacy. Why not prove them wrong once and for all? He'd do great in the ufc. He should be watching these guys like Arlovski and Werdum and saying to himself, I can beat those guys. Phone Post 3.0

This. His three losses in not even the top promotion at the time to guys like Giant Silva tarnished his legacy.

Going to the UFC and avenging his loss to these fighters will only help.

tenchu -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 
WendyIDMT -

This. His three losses in not even the top promotion at the time to guys like Giant Silva tarnished his legacy.

Going to the UFC and avenging his loss to these fighters will only help.
Guys like BIGFOOT Silva, who fought for the title in the UFC, Hendo who is LEGEND, and Werdum who is UFC Champion right now. Phone Post 3.0

I just look at the way Dana is treating Aldo, the way Burt Watson left and them shit canning Stitch for not falling in line and being a good little soldier and I think "If that's how they treat those guys, why would they be any kinder to Fedor?" Phone Post 3.0

Me too Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - I just look at the way Dana is treating Aldo, the way Burt Watson left and them shit canning Stitch for not falling in line and being a good little soldier and I think "If that's how they treat those guys, why would they be any kinder to Fedor?" Phone Post 3.0

I think the real question is How is that important to you?

You actually believe Fedor would get his siberian feelings hurt if Dana said something not nice about him? Oh my.

Fedor is a prize fighter. If they hire him, he will show up, they will give him his prize money, he fill fight, and then he will go back to Russia.

Thats the beginning and end of the transactions possible between him and ZUFFA.

He is not going to go to the UFC. He will just jerk DW's chain which will be fun.

I just want to see Fedor fight again. UFC would be my first choice, but I'll still watch wherever he goes.

luctaro -
TheEmperorRises - I just look at the way Dana is treating Aldo, the way Burt Watson left and them shit canning Stitch for not falling in line and being a good little soldier and I think "If that's how they treat those guys, why would they be any kinder to Fedor?" Phone Post 3.0

You actually believe Fedor would get his siberian feelings hurt if Dana said something not nice about him? Oh my.

Fedor is a prize fighter. If they hire him, he will show up, they will give him his prize money, he fill fight, and then he will go back to Russia.

Some people don't like working for assholes.
It's more than just fighting. Phone Post 3.0

I hope he signs with Bellator too. The more big names they get. The more they become a viable option for fighters. Phone Post 3.0

springfield - 
luctaro -

Again, how is that important to us?
And what do you know of what Fiodor likes or doesnt?
He seems to love getting sucked dry by Vadim just fine, and he worked just fine with the shady ass jap promoters who were faking fights left and right and pseudo-promoting the use of steroids.

If fedor wants sponsors, he'll have to sign with Bellator. Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - Seriously? I don't even know who the Bellator HW champ is. I didn't even care to look it up.

He needs to be in the UFC.

lol i dont either..the only hvwts in Bellator that im aware of are bobby lashley, Kongo and the russian guy that Kongo just laid on his last fight..well Kimbo if he is still fighting..

id love to see Fedor/Lashley..interesting style matchup..

problem with fedor going to ufc is he will get devoured by the heavies there..

luctaro -
springfield - 
luctaro -

Again, how is that important to us?
And what do you know of what Fiodor likes or doesnt?
He seems to love getting sucked dry by Vadim just fine, and he worked just fine with the shady ass jap promoters who were faking fights left and right and pseudo-promoting the use of steroids.
I was just stating a truth.
Some people don't like working for assholes regardless of how much money they are paid. The way the whole Reebok sponsorship has been managed has made Dana White and the Fertittas look like assholes.
Since I don't like watching assholes profit at the expense of others it matters to me. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see him in Bellator so he can crush cans. I don't wanna see him lose again. Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lobster - I'd like to see him in Bellator so he can crush cans. I don't wanna see him lose again. Phone Post 3.0
I feel the same way. Phone Post 3.0