I hope that Cro Cop and Schilt win

I hope that Cro Cop and Schilt win, so that they can fight each other in PRIDE FC - CRITICAL COUNTDOWN 2004

Schilt's front kick is a bitch. It is hard for anyone to close the distance on him because he is always throwing it. It would be interesting to see how CroCop would approach a fight with Schilt.

I heard he's fighting Gan.

Schilt is fighting McGee I believe.

Crocop would have to hammer Semmy's body to hell with kicks. his high kick isnt gonna have enough steam on it to seriously hurt someone who's 6'11.

Then get the fight to the ground and GNP.

Cro Cop would have little chance of out-kickboxing Schilt. Has anyone seen Schilt's match against Hoost??? Yikes.

Interesting match! Semmy has done well against stand-up fighters and has a good ranged and in-close game.
If I were Cro-Cop I'd honestly watch footage of Yvel against Schilt. Even watch the Barnett fights, too. Semmy isn't that tough to take down and I bet Cro-Cop could work some mean G 'n P if he practiced it.

I see Cro landing the high kick with plenty o steam. Have you seen the hl reel with him kicking the heavy bag well above his own head?

"Have you seen the hl reel with him kicking the heavy bag well above his own head?"

This is true. However, kicking a bag and KO'ing a 7 foot tall man with a kick are two different things.

However, if Mirko were to KO a 7 ft tall man with a high kick, it would be the single greatest knockout in the history of combat.

100 yrs from now Professional martial artists would still be watching the hightlight reel to study the perfect high kick.

ttt

I'd take Semmy over Mirko in MMA. Semmy could even get a sub on the ground, if it came to it.

If Mirko KO'ed a 7 footer with a high kick, it truly would be the perfect kick.

What about leko vs crocop? Leko is argueably the best k-1 guy right now. He would also be a good fight against either.

Semmy could make trouble for anyone but I think CroCop'll take it. What will the weight-difference be ?

Let us not get carried away! CroCop has to find a way
to beat the Monster first! (j/k)

Well we will see early Sunday morning. Wonder if anyone will be posting the results on the UG forum live as they happen?

I might just have to stay up and hear the results if so.

"Well we will see early Sunday morning. Wonder if anyone will be posting the results on the UG forum live as they happen?"

"I might just have to stay up and hear the results if so."

They will be posting it up on the mmaweekly.com forum and also I think that people might post it on http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=SetMasterFrame&FID=33&PID=32 the mma.tv promotion PRIDE results forum.

I will avoid this place til I see the ppv.