I Hope The UAW Workers CRASH and BURN

I honestly hope these selfish pricks crash and bun and brunt the worst this economy has to offer.

Just a year before GM begged for a bailout, the UAW workers went on strike and demanded GM become an elderly care home and take care of these selfish ass holes for the rest of their lives for screwing on 5 door handles a day for $30/hour.

When GM was on the verge of bankruptcy & cried out for help from the tax payers, the selfish, terrorist auto workers refused to agree on any concessions on their behalf. They wanted GM and the tax payers to continue to pay their terrorist asses exactly what they were getting when there was no economic crisis and when autos were flying off of the lots.

These selfish, terroristic, anti-American pieces of shits should have stood up and OFFERED to lower their base pay by 50%. Instead of getting $35/hour to scrub the toilets at GM, you now get $17/hour until the economy recovers and sales go back up.

But no! They can't have that! Getting paid less than $30/hour doing work a chimp could do is criminal! If GM can't afford it, then by golly the TAX PAYERS WILL!

Fuck these UAW workers! They should have immediately stepped up and demanded a pay/benefits cut. Them expecting the tax payers to pay them after they conducted a war against GM makes them no different than Hamas who attacked Israel, came out on the losing end and holds their hands out for American tax payer money.

Now we have the newspaper union workers refusing any concessions to help keep the newspaper they work for afloat. I hope these union workers all CRASH and BURN for for selfishness, anti-Americanism & terrorism.

ttt

wouldn't you just love to get paid 35 bucks an hour just to screw 5 door handles....

I will never buy a GM or Chrysler again. Shitty companies deserve to fail not be propped up by the government.

I will not buy a GM vehicle.  I sorta have to buy Chrysler since my Godfather ownes a dealership.

I'm no fan of UAW but I'm not following your terrorism connection in this specific case. ???

The Obama admin forced them into hardly any concessions. I guarantee you the UAW will be trying to offload their new ownership stake in GM ASAP as they know the standards of their work.

lelo - wouldn't you just love to get paid 35 bucks an hour just to screw 5 door handles....

MYTH

"They are to FAIL to be that big"

- me

flowerfeeder - 
lelo - wouldn't you just love to get paid 35 bucks an hour just to screw 5 door handles....

MYTH

You are right, most of them are out in the parking lot drinking on the job.

These selfish, terroristic, anti-American pieces of shits should have stood up and OFFERED to lower their base pay by 50%. Instead of getting $35/hour to scrub the toilets at GM, you now get $17/hour until the economy recovers and sales go back up.

Nicely put

Couldn't GM at some point like years ago, declare bankruptcy, void union contracts, let bunch of people go and renegotiate contracts or hire new people for lower salaries and less benefits?

fanat - Couldn't GM at some point like years ago, declare bankruptcy, void union contracts, let bunch of people go and renegotiate contracts or hire new people for lower salaries and less benefits?

Do you understand the political pressure out there to prevent that from happening? 

Fathead D -  I will not buy a GM vehicle.  I sorta have to buy Chrysler since my Godfather ownes a dealership.
Have you explained to him that he's part of the problem and should switch to being a Toyota dealer before the teabaggers move on to tar and feathers?  He might thank you.

Fathead D - 
fanat - Couldn't GM at some point like years ago, declare bankruptcy, void union contracts, let bunch of people go and renegotiate contracts or hire new people for lower salaries and less benefits?

Do you understand the political pressure out there to prevent that from happening? 

Oh I understand. All this political pressure got us into this mess now! Now all taxpayers are fucked.

Burn and Crash? Don't worry they will. Look what their brillant leadership has already accomplished. It is inevitable.

Attitude reflects leadership....