I hope this man shows up tomorrow

I like watching Leben fight but Wandy doesn't have the reach and height on Leben like Anderson and Stann did so I am TERRIFIED Wandy is gonna wade in throwing bombs and getted KO'd because Leben's chin is just WAY better than Wand's...

That man's still in Japan, I'm afraid. I would love to be proved wrong.

Redneck -  

This^^^ Phone Post

I've been reading a lot of comments lately about Wanderlei's chin. 99% of them are talking about how poor it is. A few fighta a go this dude took some of Chuck's best shots and never went down. Phone Post

Harold_Howard - why wouldn't he? he looked fine at the weigh in.

Oh....how I hope your wrong!! Don't get me wrong I like Leban.. I'm just wandy on this one! Phone Post

Looks like the same man In the UFC, except for the plastic surgery Phone Post

Redneck -  

^^ respect, vandy gonna give the crowd a show Phone Post

OMGClayGuida - I've been reading a lot of comments lately about Wanderlei's chin. 99% of them are talking about how poor it is. A few fighta a go this dude took some of Chuck's best shots and never went down. Phone Post

Agreed... his three 'recent' KO's (occurring within the past five years) came via a Mirko LHK and monster hooks from Hendo and Rampage. It's not like his chin is any better as a result, but it's not like he still can't take a solid punch.

Personally I'd like to see him look to get inside and secure the plum, and I think he could do it against Chris

Crooklyn - 
caliphornia -  Looks like the same man In the UFC, except for the plastic surgery Phone Post

The man in the picture here in this thread, has the eyes of a killer.  I sincerely hope the malice in those eyes is the same with "new" Wandy.

That's what has been missing, too. I reckon he just mellowed, but he hasn't been the badass wrecking machine in a long time, even in his wins. I do hope he finds that old Wand.

Maybe he has low T?

Even that Wanderlei in the picture was past his prime. By the time 2006 rolled around, he had already turned into just a puncher. No more clinch, no more knees etc... Just a straight brawler. Good enough to put up some wins against lesser competition, but nowhere near the fighter he used to be.

Fast forward 5 years, a few KO's, diminished speed, a lower weight class and a knee surgery, and you have a fighter who bears no resemblance to the one who used to dominate fighters. Phone Post

cweatapeach - That man's still in Japan, I'm afraid. I would love to be proved wrong.

he will, and so will the tito we remember and it will be glorious.

I want to believe, but cro-cop hurt me bad and I don't know if I can trust again.

That man would whoop the new Wand and Leben at the same time.

OMGClayGuida -  I've been reading a lot of comments lately about Wanderlei's chin. 99% of them are talking about how poor it is. A few fighta a go this dude took some of Chuck's best shots and never went down. Phone Post

exactly.

Anyone who thinks they can take a Cro cop head kick, rampage hook or hendo overhand right are dreaming and not get koed are dreaming.

ttt

God I hope we see the plum from wand tonight!