I-JKD/APSL Workshops

This notice is to announce the formation of APSL / Asia Pacific San Shou League. The league with Headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand, will provide workshops, activities, competitions and rankings throughout Asia and the Pacific Rim including the West Coast USA. APSL will also facilitate Kickboxing, Shoot Boxing and MMA style training & events. As of the date of this announcement we have support from California, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia and Singapore.
APSL/Asia Pacific San Shou League The APSL was primarily created to promote sanctioned workshops and competitions in the Sport of San Shou (including Kickboxing & MMA) throughout Asia and the Pacific Rim, for individuals and private teams, outside of Government/National sponsored team events. Thus you do not have to live in the geographic location of the event to participate in the event. Nor do you have to represent a Nation to participate in the event.

APSL will kick off its inagural event here in Bangkok with a workshop and San Shou exchange/scrimmage at SMAC on Saturday May 29, 2004.

If you are interested in participating in APSL at any level, please contact Director: Mark Stewart.

I-JKD/APSL: Mark Stewart JKD & San Shou Workshops Bangkok May 29

Taipei May 30

Los Angeles June 12-13

Klamazoo/Grand Rapids, MI June 19-20

Tokyo July 3-4

Singapore July ( )

Jakarta July ( )

Tel: (66)6-773-9030

E-Mail Thai_JKD@hotmail.com

Site: www.I-JKD.com