I joined the Navy, AMA/TME

I am in the Delay Entry Program, won't ship till April. Going to use the rest of time to sell some stuff and drive to California with my car and dogs, and let my brother take care of the rest. Phone Post 3.0

Is your name angel, by chance? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Good luck man. Phone Post 3.0

What's your rate, pre-chuck? Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations. You've made a great decision. Good luck and enjoy yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Biggest rule in the navy: it's not gay if you are underway Phone Post 3.0

it's only queer by the pier ;) Phone Post 3.0

How many seamen on your poop deck so far? Phone Post 3.0

What's your rate? Phone Post 3.0

Couple off early and get it out of the way.

DetroitDevon - Good luck. I was in the Navy from 2003 to 2011 as a Hospital Corpsman/Optician/Surgical Tech. What rate did you sign up for?

You picked a pretty good time to go to Great Lakes as you won't get much of the blistering cold, ridiculous winter, and you won't be there in the summer either.
E3 seamen( thanks to my college credits)
Special warfare/Special Operations/Navy Seals. I am pretty pumped for this! Phone Post 3.0

instantkarma - What's your rate? Phone Post 3.0
Special warfare/Special Operations/Navy Seals. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - What's your rate, pre-chuck? Phone Post 3.0
Special warfare/Special Operations/Navy Seals. I am pretty pumped for this! Phone Post 3.0

The Wallabee Kingpin - it's only queer by the pier ;) Phone Post 3.0
; ) Phone Post 3.0

sleepy_Man2323 -
Not your rank, your rate. What job will you have? Do you have BUD's written in your contract? Phone Post 3.0

If you are going to BUD/s, then you'll want to take advantage of the special training they offer at the pool. I'm sure they'll tell you about it when you show up, if not then just ask your CC.

It would also be a good idea to be in good enough shape to pass their screening test. Here's some info below:

http://www.military.com/military-fitness/navy-special-operations/navy-seal-fitness-test

DetroitDevon - 
sleepy_Man2323 - 
DetroitDevon - Good luck. I was in the Navy from 2003 to 2011 as a Hospital Corpsman/Optician/Surgical Tech. What rate did you sign up for?

You picked a pretty good time to go to Great Lakes as you won't get much of the blistering cold, ridiculous winter, and you won't be there in the summer either.

You're going to BUD/S right out of boot camp?

No, he isn't. You need to be in a source rate first.

What's your rate, shipmate?

fathalpert - If you are going to BUD/s, then you'll want to take advantage of the special training they offer at the pool. I'm sure they'll tell you about it when you show up, if not then just ask your CC.

It would also be a good idea to be in good enough shape to pass their screening test. Here's some info below:

http://www.military.com/military-fitness/navy-special-operations/navy-seal-fitness-test

chin ups, and more chin ups, and then MORE chin ups.

FULL extension on the arms before starting the next one, or it doesn't count.

instantkarma -
sleepy_Man2323 -
Not your rank, your rate. What job will you have? Do you have BUD's written in your contract? Phone Post 3.0
Its not part of my contract yet, I was assigned a seal mentor, I need to take the physical screening test. That is why I am in the Delayed entry program. Phone Post 3.0

In case they haven't told you, you won't be going to BUD's right out of boot camp. You'll have to finish your A school first. Also, remember that if it's not in your contract it means nothing. Phone Post 3.0