I Just Bought A Pressure Cooker..TME

Hello, OG chefs! I just purchased a Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6Qt/1000W, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior, Latest 3rd Generation 

Anyone familiar with pressure cooking?

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

I use mine to make pot roast quite a bit. I just used it to make corned beef and cabbage last week. It is nice because I can just throw everything into it in the morning and let it cook while I'm at work. It is ready when I'm home. I usually throw veggies in with the meat like potatoes, onions, carrots etc Phone Post

I have the same one - my lady and I love it. Check Amazon for a recipe book. The top rated one is great (forget the name). We've made 3 different roasts in it and they have been excellent. I mainly use it to cook chicken breasts in 15 mins to shred into salads. Phone Post 3.0

Your life will never be the same. You can put steaks in there with some tomato sauce and other ingredients (yes shittiest recipe ever), let it cook for a while and when it's done you can break up the steak with a fork. You can do this with other assorted pieces of meat and it tastes amazing. Of course add some vegetables like mentioned potatoes, carrots and other ingredients. It's good for making super tender meats with sauces is a simpler explanation.

Thanks a lot everyone!

This cooker is pretty cool. It makes soup, meat/stew, poultry, porridge, yogurt, cake, rice, and sauté.

I just bought a black chicken(silky fowl) to make some herbal soup. I put some carrots, ginger, berries, ginseng, deer penis, dried seahorses, and some green herbs.

I think it's gonna be yummy. Phone Post 3.0

This thread is now on the fbi watch list Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

You are now qualified to work as head chef at Golden Acres Retirement Community. Phone Post 3.0

Look up cancooker on YouTube. Nuff said. Changed my life when cooking bulk Phone Post 3.0

You can make moonshine! Phone Post 3.0

Jamaican jerk chicken. Phone Post 3.0