I just bought a scooter LOL

Total impulse buy. Some lady on craigslist selling a 2009 Buddy Blackjack with 349 miles for 2k.

it sounded like a fake ad, then i had to email some guys mom but it ended up being all legit. I just rode that shit from Diamond bar to Anaheim LOL.

Who else here is gay?

http://images.motorcycle-usa.com/PhotoGallerys/09_genuine_buddy_35.jpg

Scooters are fun. I've been debating getting one that'll do 55 so I can commute on it for years. Phone Post 3.0

I laughed. Sweet ride man lol. Sometimes OG'ers just wanna have fun.

QuinTheEskimo - Scooters are fun. I've been debating getting one that'll do 55 so I can commute on it for years. Phone Post 3.0
I did this year's ago. It quickly escalated to owning a sport bike. Phone Post 3.0

How is your ego in check enough to ride that thing dude? Im embarrassed for you and at the same time impressed by your unwillingness to give a fuck. Bravo. Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias - Nice humble brag bro.

A humble brag?

dude should be embarrassed that he bought that lol

I could think of a really good use for it. Ive got a chick over who wants to make a quick trip to the store and i dont want to go and i dont want her to drive my motorcycle or car so i tell her to take the scooter lol. Phone Post 3.0

My ex rides that same one. She just became single again, I can hook you up with her. She's like 95 lbs and pretty cute. Phone Post 3.0

Id ride. For sure. Phone Post 3.0

Merato scooters. Anyone know anything about em? I have access to about 10 from 2008. All brand new. Phone Post 3.0

I wont bag on anyone for whats they chose to ride but  2k for that???

under 2k

or 2015 Aprila SR50  1700

or a kz1100 bobber for 1700

They can be just as fun as a fat girl.

Friction - They can be just as fun as a fat girl.
You just reminded me about the greatest blow job of my life. She was enormous. .ly enthusiastic. Phone Post 3.0

I am gay too. Phone Post 3.0

If I buy a side car will you take me out?

I miss diamond bar. Phone Post 3.0

Just like fat chicks man.
Friends might laugh but hell it's a fun ride... Phone Post 3.0

What's up Boogie Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - Scooters are fun. I've been debating getting one that'll do 55 so I can commute on it for years. Phone Post 3.0

LOl this was fun as shit. Alleged top speed is 55-65 but its not even broken in yet so im chlling on it. It has some sort of performance factory upgrades but i don't shit about scooters HAHAHA.