I just cant get into tonights card.

No but my girls love when a rainstorm ends and they can look out the window over the lake and see a double rainbow. ..........wich makes me happy and so.......yes the do make me cry.

but dougie dont u need the fights to have some sort of importance to get into them. I mean I like a good slobberknocker as much as the next guy , but I need some sort of importance to at least some of the fights.

and thats the TRUTH

I think some people who watched DREAM are in a bit of MMA overload.

And the main event has lost a lot of appea; to me after Aldo had to get pulled.

The fights do look like they'll be great, but I'm a little burned out myself.

RICKYB - Also alot of the undercard fights dont really mean anything in the ranking system. nobody really takes a big step up the ladder if they win tonight. Maybe nate diaz if he wins.

.... I sort of agree

war Nick Diaz all day tho 209 in this bitch

The only guy I am going to miss watching is gomi.
The rest idk.
I just am not overly bummed at mssing this event.
Leben/ stann should be quick and exciting but as a co main it sucks IMO.

But it's like Dana says; if you don't like it don't fucking order it.
So I am taking his advice. Really as simple as that. Phone Post

Not the best card, still some pretty good fights on it. 

It isn't a particularly strong card because the main event will most likely be a 5 rounder. Other than the main event the rest are outside top 10, except for maybe nate diaz who is borderline within top 10.

So who do u guys see winning the bonus money tonight.

OP, I came in to yell at you quit bitching, but that romantic rainstorm had me laughing pretty good, and you seem to have come to your senses, so happy new year! Phone Post

Diaz vs Kim FOTN, Gomi KO, Silva KO, Kim or Diaz Sub Phone Post

The winners of the 4 other main card fights will be in huge fights next as there isnt many ranked below them. These are top fights imo. This card will be great if Diaz Leben Thiago Gomi win all ko's

the gomi fight will make it worth it. win or lose, he brings it and he's a legend.

the fights are pretty blah esp. for a New year event.

RICKYB - I dont know why, Its good on paper , edgar is fun to watch , looking forward to baroni and gomi fights. But I have no interest in tonights fights.

What about Diaz / Stun Gun? Should be a sick fight.

The whole undercard should be interesting as well.

It's cold outside. This card, especially main event is crap, so I might not bother driving out to BW3. Seems like a waste fo time.

I watch every UFC but this one is watered down compared to the last couple New Years cards.

I like watching all MMA.

That aside, I know what youre saying.