I just caught Dana in a lie, Guida fight

At the post fight press conference Dana said that he diddnt see the Guida fight because he was dealing with problems with the production. 8:45 http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/26/3919798/ufc-on-fox-6-post-fight-press-conference-video

on twitter, https://twitter.com/danawhite/status/295320390463541248

Pedro Alforque III ?@palfor03

@danawhite Hioki got robbed. Guida didn't do shit on top position.

Dana White ?@danawhite

@palfor03 I agree

So either Dana is lieing that he missed the fight or he lied that he thought he agreed that Hoike got robbed, judging by Danas facial expression at the post fight press conference im going to assume the former. It's also worth noting that when Dana shat on the Meynord fight saying, "the fight sucked" neither Guida or Meynord had entered the press conference room yet. This time all the fighters were right there and I think Dana made up this clever lie to avoid an awkward situation.

Dana lies all the time who cares. It's easier to say that he didn't see it than shit on Guida. Saying you skipped it is degrading it in it's own way

lol I could tell he didn't want to slag Guida in his home town by the way he wouldn't look at Guida when the question was asked.

Who's Meynord?

Dana actually has someone who runs his Twitter. Some girl that is always with him. He has 2 phones. Phone Post

Or maybe he watched a replay you fucking dimwit.

https://twitter.com/danawhite/status/295320390463541248

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - The only people who don't think Dana White is a chronic liar are Cindy O and his mother.

And I think his mother is starting to suspect.

I'm pretty sure you can take his mom of that list after writing that book and all... Phone Post

no someone posted it right after the fight, you guys are just ok with this blatent lieing, someone with a twitter account post this forum thred on there, I want him to at least know were paying attention and we dont appreciate being treated like morons

Othello - Or maybe he is starting to realize that constantly shitting on his employees in public isn't exactly a smart idea.

ausgepicht - 

Or maybe he watched a replay you fucking dimwit.

he said he missed the fight at the press conference. someone else was tweeting for him or he watched the fight and lied about it. ppl lie all the time and i imagine he didn't want to throw guida under the bus although i wish he did.

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - The only people who don't think Dana White is a chronic liar are Cindy O and his mother.

And I think his mother is starting to suspect.

you do know his mother wrote a tell all book about him, don't you? She definitely thinks he's a liar.

Who cares? Guida fucking blew it and I used to be a big fan. Hioki won. What a shame. Starting to distrust this "sport." Phone Post

Willin - 

Who cares? Guida fucking blew it and I used to be a big fan. Hioki won. What a shame. Starting to distrust this "sport." Phone Post

I care, wouldnt it have been nice if Dana just said, "it was a pretty good fight, better than guidas last fight" the question wasnt even about who won, Dana could have remained neutral without this fucking lieing to the fans.

grkblood -

Who's Meynord?

This made me laugh so f'ing hard!! Phone Post

I just thought of somthing else, the FX broadcast had zero production problems, it was only when it switched to Fox that they were having issues with the audio.

lol @ thinking Dana does his own tweets

Sergio88 - 

LMAO awesome gif sir.