I just finished my master's degree in engineering

Today is a great day and I just wanted to share it with you guys..

I now have a master's degree in engineering and I got a A+ for my master's thesis.. I have a hard time believing that I'm finally finished studying after all of these years..

Now real life begins.. I already got offered a PhD position that I declined because the subject was too boring and I also got offered a 2 days a week part time job which I have said yes to until I find something full time..

Phone Post 3.0

Good job, mate.

Congrats on the years of hard work, and dedication.

Can I borrow some money??

I don't know how you engineer people do it. My friend graduated with degree in mechanical engineering last year and is already making six figures at 23 lol Phone Post 3.0

WAY TO GO !

HernanCortes - I don't know how you engineer people do it. My friend graduated with degree in mechanical engineering last year and is already making six figures at 23 lol Phone Post 3.0
I hope I'm gonna be making so good money too.. I'm getting around $2K per month for the part time job I have.. That's fine for 15 hours per week Phone Post 3.0

Go for the PhD. A buddy of mine got his and a significant pay increase to go along with it.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Good job.

Engineering, where the noble semi-skilled laborers execute the vision of those who think and dream. Hello Oompa Loompas of science!

I mean, congrats.

Congrats from a fellow Engineer (Mechanical). What state are you from out of curiousity?

Congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on crushing your thesis! Any tips for those just starting a master's program (not necessarily just in engineering)?

Please never quit making awesome songs!

Also, jealous. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats man!

I've got an idea for a midget sex robot that we could make $$$ with but I need help designing the belly button. PM me if interested.

What's your specialty?

congrats

Bangers Delight - Today is a great day and I just wanted to share it with you guys..

I now have a master's degree in engineering and I got a A+ for my master's thesis.. I have a hard time believing that I'm finally finished studying after all of these years..

Now real life begins.. I already got offered a PhD position that I declined because the subject was too boring and I also got offered a 2 days a week part time job which I have said yes to until I find something full time..

Phone Post 3.0
Congrats. Does having an MSc in engineering make you more socially impaired than a standard engineer or do you all just plateau after year three?

Seriously though, good job. Phone Post 3.0

I'm actually from Denmark.. Though a for a part of my master's I studied in Singapore

Advice for anyone who's studying at University level: visuals and presentations are almost as important as the content.. I always got top grades and got many complements from censors and professors on how I presented and visualised the content..

I have a bachelor's in civil engineering and my master's is in engineering management with heavy focus on operation research and operation management, which basically means statistics and math Phone Post 3.0

Good job! Now post that song you made for cheesedick and miquel one more time, since that thread was deleted!

Congratulations! Phone Post 3.0