I just got a back massage by a dude.

My company is having a festival and there is a free massage booth. There was this cute chick standing next to an open chair so I'm like fuck yes! I sign up and as I sit in the chair the chick is like "enjoy" and some hippy looking dude is now pressing up behind me and says "where do you need it."

It was awkward as fuck. I did kinda wreck my shoulder at bjj last night so it helped but fuck that shit. Phone Post

as long as he spent less than 50% of the time holding your cock then it's fine bro.

It moved.

LOL you got GOT

op is a beta if insecure about men giving massage

or op is gay

Unless you got a happy ending, I don't see the problem

A good therapeutic massage takes a lot of strength and should hurt like a mother fucker (but not in an anal penetration kind of way).

In my experience having a male masseuse is great.

Are you John Travolta?

Jockey - Men give better massages, you're just not comfortable with your sexuality for some reason.

I know I'm gay okay.

I went back for seconds. Phone Post

Jockey - Men give better massages, you're just not comfortable with your sexuality for some reason.
Men give better massages? Source? Phone Post 3.0

Freeman -
8:30RezAtDorsia - 
Men give better massages? Source? Phone Post 3.0

Source: they have much stronger hands.

If you're into that sort of thing. O.o Phone Post 3.0

Frig man, I get massages through my fiancées benefits and I see a guy who's friggin awesome. We talk sports and movies and shit. I've tried a few of the woman there and none of them come close to having to power needed. Phone Post 3.0

Malicious Moose - Frig man, I get massages through my fiancées benefits and I see a guy who's friggin awesome. We talk sports and movies and shit. I've tried a few of the woman there and none of them come close to having to power needed. Phone Post 3.0

"So, what did you think of brokeback mountain?" squirts lube Phone Post

I love a strong mans hands. For massage purposes only........ Phone Post 3.0

lmao @ gay mafia hijacking this thread....

OP is gay beacuse he doesnt like men carrassing his body?

ok....lol

Malicious Moose - Frig man, I get massages through my fiancées benefits and I see a guy who's friggin awesome. We talk sports and movies and shit. I've tried a few of the woman there and none of them come close to having to power needed. Phone Post 3.0

Powerstrokes?

Motivated BJ - I love a strong mans hands. For massage purposes only........ Phone Post 3.0

I agree completely. I have found that dudes are the only ones strong enough for a deep tissue massage. No homo. Phone Post

Did he massage your prostate? Cause even at free, you got ripped off if he didn't