I just watched the Arlovski fight

and everything looks pretty legit. The only blatant thing that stood out was the fence grabbing (which didn't mean shit!) Pe De Pano was out, regardless. That was a great right from the ground....LOL KTFO

Those weren't bombs. More like small punches to stop the fight.

Anyways, I'm glad to see Arlovski back to his murdering ways.

lol at the intensity on Arlovski's face as he was preparing to launch that chin shot to Cruz's mug. He even gave him a second or two after the restart as if to say "are you suuuurrre you want this???"

Good to see Andre get back on track.

I continue to be impressed with Cruz though. This was his 4th mma fight and he improves with every fight.

"lol at the intensity on Arlovski's face as he was preparing to launch that chin shot to Cruz's mug. He even gave him a second or two after the restart as if to say "are you suuuurrre you want this???"

lol!!

I thought for sure Herb Dean was actually yelling at Andre to watch the punches to back of the head...then said, "this is your last warning", then stepped in....not to stop the fight, but to penalize AA. Then, after some quick thinking, the crowd, and both fighters reacting as if it were TKO stoppage, Herb changed his mind on the fly and called it a TKO.

Anybody else think that?

Go ahead, color me a jackass, call me a TUF noob, say I don't watch MMA...but that is sure as heck what I thought was going on. At least "in the momoment" I did.

The fight was 100% legit.

People here just didn't like seeing PDP get beat.

"The fight was 100% legit."

the problem wasn't the fight, it was the ref. Fence grabbing, punches to the back of the head, etc...

Cruz's karma led to that outcome. Anyone remember the "can opener" by
Monson in the finals of some grappling event. He got everything he had
coming to him last night.

the problem wasn't the fight, it was the ref. Fence grabbing, punches to the back of the head, etc...

Since when is the temple the back of the head?

The temple has never been the back of the head. However, some of Arlovski's punches were getting close to being back of the head.

Let me preface this by stating I like AA and wanted him to win, but grabbing the fence in the manner he did and as long as he did was very, very cheap!

In his debut he used the fence to climb up over Aaron Brink to secure the armbar.

In both fights I think he would have still won, but both times he used the fence as means to win.

It is not AA fault, however, it is Herb Deans lack of officiating ability!!!!

If I was Cruz's manager I would protest the fight

was pdp working to roll to kneebar, or trying for a footlock?

I was waiting for PDP head to pop open and candy to fly everywhere.