I keep busting my nut quickly lately HELP!

Title says it all

I’m normally decent lasting but lately my dick has been embarrassing the shit out of me and frankly I’m fucken sick of it.just finished shagging the mrs (no pics you fucken savages)in record time…like 5 hard thrusts.

Made her cum before hand so not a total fail but still this shit is starting to get in my head.im all for the occasional two pump and dump but I want to fuck to my potential and at the mo it’s just not happening.

So what say you OG,advice,ridicule or sympathy welcome Phone Post 3.0

Take the vibrator out of your ass. Phone Post 3.0

6 Likes

Squeeze your taint and stay deep for a bit until you get it under control.

Or take the vibrator out of your ass. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Good idea but it's stuck in to far,your mum really is a kinky bitch Phone Post 3.0

I went from being on Zoloft which desensitized my donger, now that I'm off the meds it's hyper sensitive and I gotta watch out not to cum my pants from a strong wind. Phone Post 3.0

2 Likes

trobinson21 - Peel one out about an hour before you pick her up. Never show up with one in the chamber. Phone Post 3.0
He knows what's up Phone Post 3.0

Embrace the quickness and look at the bright side of having more time for other things. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Set up cameras around your house because your wife is gonna start indulging in BBC. You'll need evidence for the inevitable divorce Phone Post 3.0

2bobmob - Title says it all
I'm normally decent lasting but lately my dick has been embarrassing the shit out of me and frankly I'm fucken sick of it.just finished shagging the mrs (no pics you fucken savages)in record time....like 5 hard thrusts.
Made her cum before hand so not a total fail but still this shit is starting to get in my head.im all for the occasional two pump and dump but I want to fuck to my potential and at the mo it's just not happening.

So what say you OG,advice,ridicule or sympathy welcome Phone Post 3.0
Appropriate SN. Phone Post 3.0

get out of your head...the more you think about it and the more anxiety you have about whether its going to happen, the more it is going to happen...

1 Like

Wear a rubber.

Think about your dad getting pegged by your mum and you should be able to last a little bit longer.

You will also not have to remove the vibrator from your ass.

Ahhhh memories :thinking:I remember making this thread and how i felt at the time.turns out I just hated the bitch and for good reason but didn’t realise it before my dick did lol.

Now I pound with impunity and make monkey noises.

2 Likes

Picture me instead of your girl.

DaveFu has the pics! He will confirm!!!

I am 100% exactly uncummable.

2 Likes

I’m just made and defined a new word in the English language for you.

Uncummable.

1 Like

Picture reruns of golden girls

SOPHIA WAS A FUCKING GODDESS

3 Likes

It’s a race, always a race, and you are winning my friend.

All you man-hating women out there, this is the way it has to be. 5 pump sessions from now on until the females of the world.settle down and get off facebook.

1 Like

nice

kratom