I keep puking at Crossfit

I've only been doing it 2 weeks but I've thrown up halfway through each workout. Is this a stamina issue? Should I go running every day? I don't really eat before I go (probably eat about 5 hrs before I go) and if I do eat it's just an apple...Help!

If thats not forging ELITE FITNESS I dunno what is.

The Marvelous One - I've only been doing it 2 weeks but I've thrown up halfway through each workout. Is this a stamina issue? Should I go running every day? I don't really eat before I go (probably eat about 5 hrs before I go) and if I do eat it's just an apple...Help!

Do you think not fueling your body prior to strenuous exercise is smart? Phone Post

Cut down on the Miller High Life's prior to the workouts. Phone Post

rosario00 - 
The Marvelous One - I've only been doing it 2 weeks but I've thrown up halfway through each workout. Is this a stamina issue? Should I go running every day? I don't really eat before I go (probably eat about 5 hrs before I go) and if I do eat it's just an apple...Help!
Do you think not fueling your body prior to strenuous exercise is smart? Phone Post

How soon before should I eat? and what types of food, oh smart one?

oumatt - Cut down on the Miller High Life's prior to the workouts. Phone Post

you might be on to something, mr. stephens!

The Marvelous One - I've only been doing it 2 weeks but I've thrown up halfway through each workout. Is this a stamina issue? Should I go running every day? I don't really eat before I go (probably eat about 5 hrs before I go) and if I do eat it's just an apple...Help!

SLOW DOWN.

You're going at it too hard for having just started. Take it down a few notches.

Count yourself lucky. After years of training i've found that when people push themselves too hard they generally either puke or need to dump. I'm one of the unfortunate minority that needs to dump, and its far worse, especially if you're out running...

Anyway, back off the intensity until you can get through a session without puking, and then slowly ramp it up from there.

I say quit being a pussy. Phone Post

Ring Girl - 
The Marvelous One - I've only been doing it 2 weeks but I've thrown up halfway through each workout. Is this a stamina issue? Should I go running every day? I don't really eat before I go (probably eat about 5 hrs before I go) and if I do eat it's just an apple...Help!

SLOW DOWN.

You're going at it too hard for having just started. Take it down a few notches.

This. I only felt "pukey" when I first started. As soon as I chilled a bit, it stopped. Like everything else, it takes time to do it right.

Ring Girl - 

SLOW DOWN.

Get tough or get out. Puking everytime adds to the mystique. That is usually a selling point that appeals to those looking to relive the glory days.

damn i couldnt function if i ate that far before a workout, i have to eat 1-2 hours before.  And what kind of shape where you in when you started?  If you were in bad shape then it would be expected to struggle at first.

Watching CF games on ESPN right now..... OMG @ the lifting. Somebody's gonna get hurt.

well, when Pukie (or however you spell it, the vomitting clown thingy) is the mascot, why are you surprised??

Puking is normal if ur pushing Urself hard and ur condiionint isn't top keep doing it ul stop pucking eventually dnt slow down bcz u might bcoome used to taking it easy.

Onl fckd up part is that ur eating 5 hours before, try to drink a protein shake 3 2 hours before and eat a energy bar 40 minutes before. Keep it up! Phone Post

Leigh - Why would you go running? To get better for Crossfit? Cos that sounds mental.

I see what you did there.....